N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halo for me. I'm not a tactical or stealthy person and while these are useful in Halo, they are not a requirement. Better, more balanced weapon set and better map design and fast and fun gameplay to boot.

Gears is fun but its no Halo.

Guest Stefkov
More Heroes gamerpictures added. Trying to find pictures of them.

I wish I had waited for these then I would have a unique picture since Takeo gots the same as me :(

Theres more? I hope they arent better otherwise I will have to get them

Oehhh, great games of C&C tonight, Rob and Caris (although it was clear who the winner was :awesome: ). Love the vision cam feature on this game.

Hope we don’t have lag next time, though.

How the hell did you make your Tanks so quick?

Those of you working on the Street Races in Crackdown may find the following little Tip/Glitch useful:

Start a race . . .any car. As soon as the race starts, drive to the Agency and pull out an Agency Supercar. Drive it back to the track and continue the race. You may lose the first time, but it doesn't matter . . . just finish the race. All 3 laps. Cross the finish line and GET OUT OF THE CAR!

Now, start the same race again, any car you want, and when you start the race, the Supercar will still be there right across the finish line where you left it. Climb back in and blast your way through the crowd . . . shoot 'em, run through 'em, whatever. Win the race, get out of the car after you cross the finish line, get your trophy, pick the same race, but a different car than last time and start again . . . . the Supercar will still be there! Get back in and repeat!

Edit: Just for completeness, I didn't discover this myself. I found it during a google search.

Guest Jordan
Those of you working on the Street Races in Crackdown may find the following little Tip/Glitch useful:

Wow, that super handy. Might do that today.