N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Arg you've tempted me to join. I think I will join. Try and get my maths done.

Watch out for my über skillz.

That Guy: yes, I will make it.

Haha, man, that was pretty funny :D. Yeah, tonight was pretty fun, even though it was mostly 3 on 2. I took some heads off, got some fun kills, my only problem with the stuff would be to not use just default weapons next time, maybe switch the hammerburst with torque bows or something.

I know it's a bit sad but does anyone have Viva Pinata? Is it any good?

Yes it's sad, and yes it's AWESOME. Go buy it.

I really wish I was good at Gears and Halo. Might have to start practicing a little. No point in me getting Halo 3 if I'm crap compared to everyone else.

Guest Stefkov
Haha, man, that was pretty funny :D. Yeah, tonight was pretty fun, even though it was mostly 3 on 2. I took some heads off, got some fun kills, my only problem with the stuff would be to not use just default weapons next time, maybe switch the hammerburst with torque bows or something.

Aye it was a bit unequal at times.

I never knew you could change the default weapons.

Guest Stefkov

We thought, well I did, you'd left because of that connection error thing that popped up. Everyone was trying to invite you again. It was wierd, you were online and it showed you were playing gears but the Invite to game command was blank so it couldn't be pressed.

We thought, well I did, you'd left because of that connection error thing that popped up. Everyone was trying to invite you again. It was wierd, you were online and it showed you were playing gears but the Invite to game command was blank so it couldn't be pressed.

Very strange, i just switched the 360 straight off from the game. Jordan came online and asked if i was coming too..