Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov

Why the hell can I not join Bard, nor he join me?!?

McMad you can join us both easily. It's getting on my nerves.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
coughs*crap internet connection*coughs

Hope it's not aything to do with the freakin NAT again..

My internet is good I think. Not saying the Bard's is bad or anything.

Hope it's not aything to do with the freakin NAT again..

My internet is good I think. Not saying the Bard's is bad or anything.

The Bard has some lag issues methinks, our game just ended because of horrible lag but I think he's gone to play FEAR now, oh well, I'm still up for some Gears fun if other people are though.

Does anyone have their NAT on strict? Because mine's moderate, I can interact fine with other people as long as their NAT is moderate and open. It shouldn't cause any problems.

Also, positive rep would be much appreciated from people. Thanks for your input cube game. ;)

The Bard has some lag issues methinks, our game just ended because of horrible lag but I think he's gone to play FEAR now, oh well, I'm still up for some Gears fun if other people are though.

Nah, I just ended it cause one of the guys that joined had a mega lame connection, and I'd been playing for 3 hours anyway, cba. My connections only like 180kbps though, so that might be the problem?

Guest Stefkov
Does anyone have their NAT on strict? Because mine's moderate, I can interact fine with other people as long as their NAT is moderate and open. It shouldn't cause any problems.

Also, positive rep would be much appreciated from people. Thanks for your input cube game. ;)

I gave you some + rep but it didn't go up.

Come some people. We got 4 people in the room. We need some more.

Guest Jordan
I gave you some + rep but it didn't go up.

Come some people. We got 4 people in the room. We need some more.

Be there asap!

I'd go with Choices. They have one of the best bundles around at the moment and postage is a flat rate of £3 to any European country no matter how big the order is.

http://www.choicesuk.com/Product.aspx/!827473

Xbox 360 Premium Console

Gears Of War

Crackdown

Project Gotham Racing 3

Xbox Live Arcade: Unplugged

Extra Official Wireless Controller

£299.99 (€443.54 inc Shipping)

Make sure you check you're countries importing laws first though, you dont want to be stung with Import Tax :wink:

Thanks for the tip, I ended up ordering it yesterday (and it's already on it's way). :bowdown:

It's a pretty cool pack, great price especially since I wanted Crackdown and Project Gotham Racing 3 (I'm still not totally sold on Gears of War, even though I like the Unreal/UT series).

I might know why the connection was extremely laggy last time I played. The 360 is one room away from the computer, but the connection was on one bar. I think it was because the door to my room was closed, because when I opened it the signal went up to about halfway. So I'll try and play tomorrow.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!