N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!! wow what a day waited 17 hours and got offerd a grand for it off a man going to play byeeeeeeeee

dude wtf u should of took the money, then all u had to to is wait a few weekks (or less) and brought a 360, and kept the rest of t he dough for a ps3/rev

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AT LAST! 360!

12 horus of sitting in asda on a deck chair!

its so beast.

Premmy pack + kameo + PDZ + Play and charge for 350 quid.

Iv got the stock list for their nxt deliverys, ill post it tmw,

Their on the 9th and 16th, and their getting the same amount as this time in,

Pre-orders for Xbox 360 to begin DECEMBER 8TH 2006

Sydney, 1 December 2005 – Participating leading retailers will officially begin taking Australian pre-orders for the Xbox 360 from December 8, it was announced today.

The program will allow customers to be among the first in Australia to own an Xbox 360, subject to availability at participating retailers. The Xbox 360 sold out on its US debut day last week and similar enthusiasm for the next-generation console is expected when it is released at one minute past midnight on March 2, 2006 in Australia.

Pre-orders for Xbox 360 (RRP*$649.95) will be taken at leading participating Australian retailers.

David McLean, Regional Director, Xbox Australia said he was excited that both retailers and consumers are putting the Xbox 360 at the top of their wish list. “We will be working closely with our retail partners during the pre-order program to best meet the anticipated high Australian demand,†McLean said.

“We are on currently on track with our manufacturing plans, with enough volume to support the Australian launch. However given the unprecedented demand shown in other parts of the world we would obviously encourage keen customers to pre-order their Xbox 360.â€

Customers who pre-order the Xbox 360 will also be able to purchase the VIP Premiere Pack from leading participating Australian retailers – which includes discounted accessories† and leading launch title Perfect Dark Zero. The VIP Premiere Pack has a recommended retail price of $149.95* and includes:

- Leading launch title Perfect Dark Zero (RRP*$99.95)

- Additional wireless controller (RRP*$79.95)

- Limited edition faceplate (RRP*$29.95)

- Preview DVD featuring video of upcoming titles, recent Xbox 360 events and interviews with executives

- Access to a Xbox 360 VIP Premiere Club website that includes exclusive content on the Xbox 360

ILMVIPPREMIEREPACK_MINE.jpg

The VIP Premiere Pack is not available with the Xbox 360 Core System. The VIP Premiere Pack will also be available from leading participating Australian retailer December 8.

“The VIP Premiere Pack is specifically designed for gamers,†McLean said. “These are people who are going to want an additional wireless controller, a great game and an insider’s account of the Xbox 360.â€

The VIP Premiere Pack is only for exclusive use with Xbox 360. The accessories in the pack are not compatible with the original Xbox video game system.

Xbox also announced Australian recommended retail pricing for Microsoft Game Studios Xbox 360 launch titles today. Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham Racing 3 and Kameo: Elements of Power each will have a recommended retail price of $99.95*

how do you know, some guy asked the lad behind the counter he said he didnt know when they where getting them in.

The women at counter let me have a look at the stock sheet thing, and it says at the bottom the amount of units coming in etc. Iv gotta photo of it on camera phone, ill put it up tmw

hmm wtf, got an email from GAME saying 360 has been shipped, yeti was told i hadnt got one for release? ebay here i come "

Stock List for ASDA

Dates are 2nd, 9th, 16th. Going down the list, 2nd being the highest on list, sry its hard to make out, but crappy camera phones :P

pic0000205so.th.jpg

If u cant make it out, its

500 : 410

380 : 300

180 : 140

And these are to be shared between 60 stores nationwide.

: peace: So good! Looks so much better on HDTV, i had it running on TV , until i noticed u had to switch a thing on back of console, and the difference was amazing : peace:

pic0000214bf.th.jpg

Again, took on my camera phone.

Perfect Dark is really fun to play, im only on lvl 3 but its been very gud so far, and kameo is pretty fun aswell, being a flower judo choppin stuff is ace

How dare people tell me to shut-the fuck up! I have been nice on this forum for fecking ages when people have been rude, i'm allowed a opinion alot of you are totally horrible but i act more mature then the comments you've just posted.

I'm not allowed to show excitement without someone posting sad remarks, i'm not a allowed a opinion without someone posting shut the fuck up. It's like being at school.

It will be a pleasure me not talking to the people who replied with a immature, nasty post. So for your sakes as well as mine, leave me the fuck alone!

Oh and if you don't like me, or don't like what i say, thats your problem, but don't judge me by the way i am on here, you can't tell how i was complaining about gameplay by a fews words on a forum.

:nono:

PS. I'm pleased you got one Caris, thats dedication! :wink:

Be sure you don’t miss out on any Xbox 360 news, we recommend you download our exclusive Xbox 360 Desktop Alerts application, click the links provided below:

Download (Australian version)

Download (New Zealand version)

Also when you do get this down right-click on the button of the desktop alert program & go to where it says countdown clock & click on it so u can see how long away March 2nd 2006 is :P

My Gamestation has had enough! lol. The games are selling out and it's only 5 minutes to 9!

Kids are coming out in tears because they haven't got any left, it's terrible.

They are actually getting like 4 games for each title, i'm very surprised to hear Quake 4 has sold out! King Kong hasn't even arrived yet! So to the people who care, if you want games get to your local Gamestation or whatever quickly it seems the games are in very short supply as well!

I hope City Link take care of my 360! :D

iv gotta go into town and pick up an extra controller, wonder if anyone will offer me for it.

Played some more PDZ, its absolutely amazing, i could just stare at the walls and floors all day.

Its quite gud on live aswell, jet packin around the map is cool