N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov
Yeah it was cool. Sorry for having to leave early but real life is a pain!

Also, Crackdown in multiplayer is pretty cool too, I recommend it to everyone!

Ah yes, the only thing i suggest if you play co-op while going to a new island, dont die.

I had to twice run to where sparks was. He killed the boss all by himself, so he got the achievement for us both :heh:

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

majornelson.com

* Name: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1989 Classic Arcade

* Price: 400 Points

* Availability: Not available in Australia, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore or Taiwan

* Dash Details: A blast from the past! Help the Turtles save their friends April and Master Splinter, and defeat the evil Shredder once more in this classic arcade brawler!

* Size: 44.1 MB (approx)

Armoured Core 4 demo out on Japanese marketplace if anyones intrested.

I downloaded this a few weeks back. don't really like the game too be honest. graphics are nice but gameplay was pretty boring. maybe over xbox live it will be better.

Guest Jordan

My 360 returns, its a very old model (Nov 11th 2005) but i have a super new quiet DVD drive, which makes me happy :p.

I'm gunna be investing in some MS points soon, probably a 2100 point card. Although i'm not gunna be buying any new games till Guitar Hero on April 6th... yes i'm missing GRAW2 and Virtua Tennis 3 :(

My 360 just had it's first "Disc is unreadable" message.. If i turned it so it was stood up, would that stop it getting more scratched at all? I gave it a quick wipe and it was fine, nothing worse than any other discs i have..

My 360 returns, its a very old model (Nov 11th 2005) but i have a super new quiet DVD drive, which makes me happy :p.

I'm gunna be investing in some MS points soon, probably a 2100 point card. Although i'm not gunna be buying any new games till Guitar Hero on April 6th... yes i'm missing GRAW2 and Virtua Tennis 3 :(

Lucky you, the front of the drive on mine vibrates really loud when a disc is in. If I put my finger against it it's fairly quiet but obviously I can't play games like that...

Guest Stefkov
My 360 just had it's first "Disc is unreadable" message.. If i turned it so it was stood up, would that stop it getting more scratched at all? I gave it a quick wipe and it was fine, nothing worse than any other discs i have..

i would have thought the 360 verica, the disc was more prone to scratching. I've had that in my head and always had it horizontal.

The only reason I know for a disc to get scratched is if you have is stood vertical and while a disc was running and then turned it horizontal. My friends brother did that and he scratched Gears so he couldnt play it anymore.

I find it quite tough opening the drive and putting the disc in vertical without moving it where as with the wii all you have to do is place it in the drive and it sucks it in, the only way you will scratch the disc is if you move the wii. Plus the wii has it's own stand.

My gears is now slightly scratched but not badly enough I can always send it into scratchbusters after having a bit of trouble with it vertical.

It's much more stable horizantal but it takes up alot of space.