N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting the fascia that was in the News Of The World on sunday, i think....It's blue/purpley. I won't be buying hardly any other fascias though, i really like the original white!

I'm getting a little worried about Gameplay dispatching on 'thursday'. I really think it would of been better to dispatch them tomorrow just to be certain, if i don't recieve mine on launch day there will be trouble! :nono:

:smile:

My Gameplay order says 'Part-Complete', but I think that's because I've swapped a couple of games round since ordering. Estimated shipping is still the 30/11-1/12

Mine just says 'preordered', but if you have had a game which has been dispatched in the same order as the Xbox 360 it would say part-complete.

Game are now shipping games to customers, i don't know if i would prefer them to ship earlier then the console or all arrive together?

together me thinks! :D

It does say part complete if you have cancelled something and replaced it. There is no problem with gameplay's despatch methods, they use courier so you will definantly get it on launch day. Just a shame they use city link, which could take up to 5pm to get your console from them.

Someone thinks he has found the problem of the 360 freezing from http://www.360updates.com (thanks for the link DiemetriX)

Ok for all of you out there (like me) who have been having the problem of your 360 freezing up then working again after unplugging everything and playing it back up (the cure i found out and the cure from microsoft themself) I have a way to avoid this problem. Do not plug in any devices to the USB ports after the console has booted up. Yes, that includes controllers. Im not sure what the problem is (finding drivers for the approiate devices i guess), but it will cause your 360 to freeze.

If not right away, sometimes soon. This also includes unhooking any USB devices. This came to me when I went out and boght a wireless controller today and a play and charge kit. I had my wired hooked up to play Kameo (beat it too btw) while my wireless was charging. When it was done I switched over by unplugging the wired then the wireless and then making the wireless one the Controller One. After about 30 minutes it crashed. I then tested it and it seems this will cause the system to crash 30 minutes to an hour (of gameplay time) after a change has been made to the USB ports. This seems to be a problem with firmware wich more then likely will never be fixed unless u send it in to be. But, hey, at least we know the problem and how to avoid it.

quick question:

i dont think i will be able to get router connected to the xbox with the Ethernet Cable :( so is there a connector so you can connect 2 ov them together so i will be able to connect it to my xbox ??

thx

*edit*

dont matta iv found a site that sells a 5m cable

Now i'm confused.

Gameplay have just stated to me that the games will be sent out seperately unless they can't fit in the box with the 360! (but how big will be the box?)

He said the games are dispatched Wednesday (for release, more like thursday ;-) ) while the console is dispatched thursday for friday (like we knew)

Problem being is i've preordered 6 launch titles with Gameplay, i don't like the idea of all of them coming seperately by Royal Mail! Thats 6 different boxes the postman will have to bring me? lol

With my Gamecube, Gameplay put everything i preordered for launch day in a massive box, perhaps that would of been better?

Roll on Friday! So i can just have it all now! :smile:

Yeah, you're right. Sorry. Everyone initially thought it was purely a TV based comercial, but now it seems apparent that it was aimed at the internet to create a "buzz" like you said.

Anyway, check this then, as it's kind of related to the advert. Haha. :laughing: (I'm loving these new smilies, whooooop)

Gun Battle

Oh my god, MEMORIES!! I fucking love Spaced, its genious!! Cheers.

Yea i remember them packing it all together with me. What I hope doesn't happen is Gameplay send my games out Wednesday and then Royal Mail sods up and get the games to me 11am Friday when the postie comes. The onto the console that gets sent out on the Thursday and arrives first thing Friday I will have two hours to wait for games!!! Ok after writing all of this it wouldn't be to bad i could just mess about with the dash board sorry if you read all that

As anyone here preordered from comet instore?i have it says 11 units on the reciept and they rang me the other day to see which package i wanted i chose the premium with pdz and king kong bundle for £350 so hopefully it means ive actualy got one.Any one else no anything about preorders at comet?

Yeah I preordered in Comet, my dad works there so i get 30% off (w00tness) and Im gauranteed to get one

[17:10] Cari$: 4 Days: IT CAME

[17:10] Cari$: 4 Days: YES!!!!!!!!!11111111111

[17:10] Cari$: 4 Days: EARLY AS FUCK

[17:10] Cari$: 4 Days: I LVOE AROGS

[17:10] Cari$: 4 Days: :DDD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dd

What the HELL?!!

Maybe he got his 360?

I work in Argos and we got all the stock on sunday. Although it was bandaged in tape:

3602.jpg

Well if you replyed Coo, i was gonna play a trick i done to my mate on msn, i put my webcam on and put a magazine vocer so u could only see the disk tray o the webcam and he thought i got mine...

i have reached a new level of boredem.

LOL! :laughing:

I'm so bored you wouldn't believe! Time seems to be going slow now!

:indeed::hehe: