N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started playing Crackdown this afternoon and just finished it now. I know they said it was short but this is beyond a joke. Still got 20 more achievys to get off it but whether I can be bothered with it is another matter.

How the hell do you get the gang members to come back after you have finished the game as there is nothing to kill now?!

I just got a new laptop and its got Windows Vista on and was wondering how do you set up Windows Media Center with your 360 ?

When I turn my 360 on and press the WMC button on the controll a windows pops up on my pc saying that it has found it but when I try to go through the steps it always says theres an error ?

Anyone who has set it up can you help ?

So glad I didn't waste money on Crackdown. Final Fantasy XII has me hooked, plus I already play WoW and CSS too much. I keep saying it, but I need to go on a buying hiatus, and just complete, or at least get my monies worth from the games I already have.

Should of bought a core 360 at £149.99 for backup! :P

Haha, I did think about it...

So glad I didn't waste money on Crackdown. Final Fantasy XII has me hooked, plus I already play WoW and CSS too much. I keep saying it, but I need to go on a buying hiatus, and just complete, or at least get my monies worth from the games I already have.

That's exactly what I keep telling myself, and next week is Sonic and the Secret Rings, then SSX Blur, then Virtua Tennis 3, and then I might try and finish some games or sell some, rather than pick one up play it for 30 mins and go on to the next one.

Guest Stefkov

I'm the same Ramar, I have too many games to complete but I still buy more.

I still want Crackdwon despite everyone saying its crap. I'll judge if its crap or not when I play it.

I still want Crackdwon despite everyone saying its crap. I'll judge if its crap or not when I play it.

I don't think it's crap, to me it feels just like the excellent demo, but I've only played for about 30-45 mins. I think you should get it anyway to do some co-op with me anyway :p

W00t!!!!

Game has a unbeatable offer in Norway. 360 HD DVD player at half price :yay:

900nok that is about £75. I think I'm buying 2 :P We don't have them in jet though.

I just bought my first HD DVD movie <3 serenity.

Excellent deal. I got Van Helsing and V For Vendetta which I actually think are quite good. The picture does look really good and I'm glad I can now watch hi-def films but I really don't get why anyone would spend £1000 for a player.

Its not a bad game its just very short. I hooked up with some guy from netherlands this morning and we wiped out all 21 bosses in less than a half hour, seriously!

2 Guys + 4 star ratings all around = ownage!

W00t!!!!

Game has a unbeatable offer in Norway. 360 HD DVD player at half price :yay:

900nok that is about £75. I think I'm buying 2 :P We don't have them in jet though.

I just bought my first HD DVD movie <3 serenity.

Wkd price. I think I payed £150 for mine

Why is there hardly any HD-DVD's out ? Theres loads of blu-ray movies out :sad:

Guest Stefkov

I refuse to believe that MS products are this bad.....

Of all games that has crashed on me...PGR3 the most obvious one to crash.

But one that I never thought would..Viva Pinata!

I cannot believe that its just crashed on me. I pressed y to go information about a mousemallow and it crashes.

ffs.