N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
I should have it Thursday so I'll let you know how it compares to SSX, 1080 etc.

Thanks.

I got MBU last night. I played it quite late though so there was no sound. It was pretty cool. Gonna play more later today when I get my Computing design started :heh: its in for friday.

I just seen a new map for COD3, a classic one. gonna get t hat and see what its like.

Was just playing the Crackdown demo and I am happy to report that it rocks every bit as much as I thought it would!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

Has anyone tried co-op yet?

About the 30 min play length, I think it is perfect. It leaves me wanting more!!!

Guest Stefkov

I got Crackdown and played it for a while. It was pretty good, I felt wierd when playing i though. Don't know why. I feel it wont be as good in the beginning when you dont have many abilities. He couldn't jump very high, I was hoping to be able to jump really really high.

I got Crackdown and played it for a while. It was pretty good, I felt wierd when playing i though. Don't know why. I feel it wont be as good in the beginning when you dont have many abilities. He couldn't jump very high, I was hoping to be able to jump really really high.
Level your agility up to 4 and he can jump pretty fucking high.

Guest Stefkov
Level your agility up to 4 and he can jump pretty fucking high.

Thanks, I'll do that sometime. I finished the beginner levels of Marble Blast Ultra before the demo finished and went online. What a crazy game.

Finally got to play GoW. Really good game great graphics, but aiming is very stiff. Don't know if it's because I'm used to Wii now, maybe it is. Also, I'm really starting to see where Nintendo comes from all those buttons just intimidate a person. But a really great game from what I played and enough to buy a 360 if I can get a good price for it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!