Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Totally off topic but I just read you like the Pats, for shame. Hope Manning gives you a tanning next week but due to his seasonal playoff jitters its very unlikely. Im hoping Saints go all the way...DESTINY!

Played a bit of Table Tennis today, started getting the hang of the controls. Methinks this is a game I will dip in and out of.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally off topic but I just read you like the Pats, for shame. Hope Manning gives you a tanning next week but due to his seasonal playoff jitters its very unlikely.

THE CHOKE IS ON :smile:

But also totally off topic, I forgot to book the day off work after the super bowl, so I am faced with the decision of staying up to watch it then getting a couple of hours sleep and going to work and feeling like death or sky plusing it and trying to avoid the result all day and watching it when I get in from work.

Guest Stefkov
Edit: Worth a go if you can get it for less then full price I would say.

Yeah I was hoping to see it quite cheap, I'll have a look on Thursday.

Totally off topic but I just read you like the Pats, for shame. Hope Manning gives you a tanning next week but due to his seasonal playoff jitters its very unlikely. Im hoping Saints go all the way...DESTINY!

Played a bit of Table Tennis today, started getting the hang of the controls. Methinks this is a game I will dip in and out of.

Table Tennis was good when I played it. I did all the amateur and the one after that, then I started the next hardest with Liu Ping and I got tired of it being so hard and havt palyed it since.

Off topic, I loved the 49ers, I still support them, but I hardly watch any matches. I really want to start watching them regularly.

Plus with them saying they want to have matches at the new Wembley, I would totally love to go down there and watch it.

Off topic, I loved the 49ers, I still support them, but I hardly watch any matches. I really want to start watching them regularly.

Plus with them saying they want to have matches at the new Wembley, I would totally love to go down there and watch it.

Huh, 49ers are an NFL Team right? Wembley?... Huh?

So Microsoft emailed me to warn me my subscription runs out at the beginning of the month. Is it worth getting the Xbox Live Vision + 12 months, you save a bit getting the two together, but is the camera worth having.

Yeah, apart from the picture messaging and video chat, you get UNO for free, and an extra headset, and it can be used to put your own face on your character in RS Vegas. Definitely worth it.

Also Daft, I've just noticed you've got PGR3, I'm up for a couple of online races some time this week if you want.

I've only really played PGR3 for about 10 mins, I'm gonna hold off playing it till I have a bit more time and do a bit more in Dead Rising! It would rally be worth racing me right now because all I do is drive as fast as I can and let the walls guide me!:grin:

I'll definitly get back to you on that offer!:grin:

Is is possible to set up a Live forum race with 8 people...I havn't really checked PGR3 Live options!?

Guest Stefkov
Huh, 49ers are an NFL Team right? Wembley?... Huh?

Yeah San Francisco 49ers. Yeah the gay place..

And yes Wembley, but i dont know if they will play there. It would be awesome to see any team play.

My live ends in June, i got my card fgrom my bro for a birthday present. Would be funny to get it again.

Yeah, apart from the picture messaging and video chat, you get UNO for free, and an extra headset, and it can be used to put your own face on your character in RS Vegas. Definitely worth it.

Sounds quite a good deal, I'll order it some time this week me thinks.

Guest Stefkov
Is there any way to copy music from an external HardDrive to the 360 cos at the mo I'm just playing it straight of the external HD!?

Why would you want to do that? It would take up memory on your 360's HDD, and I think it slowed down my 360 once a little while playing music from the 360 itself. Keep it playing off your external one. If it doesnt look good theres a usb port on the back.

I have my wireless network adapter taking up the back usb port. I don't want to copy loads of music, just a playlist that I will probably change every week just like my iPod shuffle!

You do know that you can stream music from your computers, yes? Or is this not a sutible option for you?

You do know that you can stream music from your computers, yes? Or is this not a sutible option for you?

I just can't seem to get my computer and 360 to connect to each other! I'm running XP, could u explain what I have to do with Media Player 11 cos I've tried but I'm obviously doing something wrong?!:confused:

Just cancelled my Live today, it ends on Feb. I had a 3 month subscription and as you know they continue to charge you every 3 month but I looked at my credit card bill and without even asking me they changed my account to monthly so it works out I pay alot more that way. I called them up and cancelled it, no biggie as I have a free month to use along with about 10-12 48 hour codes.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!