Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

My bastard brother bought it on the PS2 instead, so no online for me.

What a ****.

take it back and get it for 360 . . . seems a little obvious but hey ho.

Dead or Alive 4 makes me want to cry... Are there any other beat em ups coming out anytime soon on 360? I absolutely love Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive is too hard for me :-(

dont think so-rather jealous about the PS3 getting VF 5 exclusively.

Soul Calibur is my fave proper arcade beat 'em up! *prays for mulitformat sequel sooon!*

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take it back and get it for 360 . . . seems a little obvious but hey ho.

dont think so-rather jealous about the PS3 getting VF 5 exclusively.

Soul Calibur is my fave proper arcade beat 'em up! *prays for mulitformat sequel sooon!*

Yeah, can't believe SCIII was PS2 only, since it sold quite well on GC. Might have to pick up a cheap copy of SCII for GC when Wii is released.DOA is just too annoying.

Yeah, can't believe SCIII was PS2 only, since it sold quite well on GC. Might have to pick up a cheap copy of SCII for GC when Wii is released.DOA is just too annoying.

but its pretty and you can play it online!

(i believe that was the design brief handed to Tecmo)

I agree, DOA4 is very annoying to play. The last boss has to be the cheapest character in a fighting game. I personally prefer 2D fighting games over the 3D ones. Capcom need to get their finger out and make another Street Fighter. I have to admit though I do enjoy Soul Calibur series and Virtua Fighter. The latter has to be one of the deepest fighting games ever made.

I agree, DOA4 is very annoying to play. The last boss has to be the cheapest character in a fighting game. I personally prefer 2D fighting games over the 3D ones. Capcom need to get their finger out and make another Street Fighter. I have to admit though I do enjoy Soul Calibur series and Virtua Fighter. The latter has to be one of the deepest fighting games ever made.

Yeah, I've played loads of SC on my Dreamcast, and felt like I was getting better at it everytime I played it. It was simple to pick up but then you could stick it on the harder difficulties and it was fecking hard to master it. It is quite simply the most balanced fighting game ever. All I want is an update with HD graphics and online play. Damn you Namco :red:

Hmmmmm, anyone else having trouble downloading the Rainbow Six Vegas demo? I keep trying to and get the status code: 80070003, whatever that means... :heh:

A few of my downloads just decide to stop randomly and clear from my download list. It's really pissing me off. Happened with Rainbow 6 and Tiger Woods.

How much is mk3, also is haze actually coming out this xmas its on the gameplay release chedule for this xmas but I want your thoughts on this

i'd say no just because not a fat lot has been shown of this game.

and i haven't had any probs with the awesome Rainbow Six demo.

Guest Stefkov

damn Pro evo is really fun on mulitplayer.

Loads of popel were inviting me to play last night, sorry i didnt play, i had a friend round and we were playing mulitplayer.

A few of my downloads just decide to stop randomly and clear from my download list. It's really pissing me off. Happened with Rainbow 6 and Tiger Woods.

Hmmm, so it 'aint just me then, wierd... Ah well, here's hoping we can get it to d-load soon.

Just been playing the Tony Hawk's Project 8 demo too, tis brill! Can't get the hang of it though...

17th Nov = Gears of War and Sonic for me. Can't wait!! ^^

Looks like I might not be able to afford a Wii now. I might cancel my pre-order, and ask for one for Christmas...

EDIT: just seen the Gow promo ad. Imo, it's a brilliant way to advertise the game, very dramatic. The music makes it feel so different to other action game adverts. I want to watch Donnie Darko again now too. XD

sonic :|

did you play the demo?

Yes I did, it was a tad rubbish tbh, but not a total loss. It's starting to grow on me a lot now. However, I'm more than certain that the demo was mainly the E3 build of the game. Press coverage from TGS from a while back suggests that the game has improved dramaticaly since the E3 build. I still have a few worries about this game, but recent footage has restored my faith in this a hell of a lot.

Guest Stefkov

hmmm GoW on 17th? I'll have to get that.

I've yet to go above the £100 barrier saved for my Wii. I've been earning money, but I cant seem to save it...:(

Sure ive got quite a bit of money saved over the years i can use, but i aint thinking of that right now.

I really enjoyed the THP8 demo dunno if I wantt o get the full game though. I'm not that much of a fan of TH, i just bought american skateland for ds cos it was online.

I like the nail the trick feature, maybe if i somehow come into a lot of money i will buy it, until then my money is going to games i really really want.

plus christmas near! i'm gonna be even more por.

Right this kinda off topic but one my lectures Rob Miles is an MVP of Microsoft and he's taking us if you wanted to go to the launch of XNA developer program. And Peter Molyneux is going to be there - so I may ask him some probing questions like is he going to make a decent game out of fable 2 and make it more Jrpg style.

But yeah so my lecturer has apparently already received an invite to a GoW party happening in London.

So god damn unfair

Guest Stefkov
we can dream . . .

wellllllll. .... Assasins Creed? I'm sure that was PS3 exclusive, might not have been but i was jealous cos PS3 was getting it at the time I saw the vid, now its on 360.

Would be funny to say to a friend whos waiting for MGS4 on PS3, yeah its out on 360 aswell.

Finally got an achievement on PES lol. They look like they're gonna take a while to unlock, beat the leagues!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!