N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I like the boxart and faceplate.

That reminds me, can you actually take off the white cover on the 360? I see these faceplates and i wonder how they go on. Do they clip on over the white face?

If not how do you take it off, do you have to yank it?

Also played the Fifa demo, anyone got this game?

I thought the demo was good and i may be tempted to get it, however pro evo is round the corner. I just wanna know how good online is on fifa. Damn why cant they release a pro evo demo.

Fifa isnt out yet on the 360. It is going head to head with Pro Evo on 27th OCT which should lead to a battle of the footy game fanboys.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the boxart and faceplate.

That reminds me, can you actually take off the white cover on the 360? I see these faceplates and i wonder how they go on. Do they clip on over the white face?

If not how do you take it off, do you have to yank it?

Also played the Fifa demo, anyone got this game?

I thought the demo was good and i may be tempted to get it, however pro evo is round the corner. I just wanna know how good online is on fifa. Damn why cant they release a pro evo demo.

played FIFA and i thought it was dire, but i dont really like football games but isnt the 360 swampped with FIFA anywho?

Guest Stefkov

oh right its not out....

damn thatll make it hard, the demo is really good, but i love pro evo....

ps i got one side of my faceplate off, had to pull it quite hard, it says it comes right off on the FAQ. Then the side with the HDD doesnt even more at all. Is this a nails job? i have none.

oh right its not out....

damn thatll make it hard, the demo is really good, but i love pro evo....

ps i got one side of my faceplate off, had to pull it quite hard, it says it comes right off on the FAQ. Then the side with the HDD doesnt even more at all. Is this a nails job? i have none.

Nah, just pull at the end that's already off, it feels like it'll break but it doesn't.

Guest Stefkov
btw, Stefkov, why do you have someone who looks like Hayao Miyazaki in your piccie? lol

because it is lol. He's cool.

Nah, just pull at the end that's already off, it feels like it'll break but it doesn't.

Oh right, it really did feel like it would snap so i put it back on.

So is this Halo Wars like a differenct game to Halo 3?

or is it implemented into Halo 3 as the mulitplayer?

Im after a new game and its either Saints Row or Just Cause, which do you think I should get?

EDIT: Sod it I will get neither of them

It depends if you like physics in games, if yes? then Saints Row

if no? Just Cause

I would have to recommend Saints Row its just da bomb

You know, the Xbox 360 is really growing on me. I only bought it last year to get a glimpse into the next generation, but this past year, with games like Oblivion, Burnout, PGR and Lego Star Wars (two of which I know aren't exclusives), the "little" tyke has really grown on me. I wuv it.

Guest Stefkov

I swear Hexic always gets you when you are happy.

Theres sensors int he controller that senses you are happy and makes a fricking' bomb appear of a certain colour when theres none others around!

grr. now cos i made a black pearl on level 5 of a game, i have to make a cluster of black pearls to win a game, not just to make a black pearl....grrr, how the hell..

that game is addictive though.

ok lads i finally brought my HDTV tell me what you think

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270037817436&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

but the same guy selling a 32in with 5 yrs warranty for £800 would that be a better deal? and the tv is for my bedroom so would a 26in be sufficient? or should i just go for the 32inc?

xbox live arcade game list

Ultimate mortal kombat 3 released tomorrow

http://forums.xbox.com/7146812/ShowPost.aspx

ok lads i finally brought my HDTV tell me what you think

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270037817436&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

but the same guy selling a 32in with 5 yrs warranty for £800 would that be a better deal? and the tv is for my bedroom so would a 26in be sufficient? or should i just go for the 32inc?

xbox live arcade game list

Ultimate mortal kombat 3 released tomorrow

http://forums.xbox.com/7146812/ShowPost.aspx

Have you allready paid for it? as you can get it hear for £579.99 delivered.

Play.com

MORTAL KOMBAT !!!!

*Insert techno theme tune*

I will probably pick this title up despite the high price as I loved the original Mortal Kombat games

NO!

I JUST FUCKING SOLD MY XBOX!

WHY DO THIS TO ME!, IVE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS GAME!

Ahh, shit! *rethinks about another 360 instead of a Wii*

Yeah I wondered why you sold your 360 as you were always on about PSU.