Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the best thing to do when you've got 6 hours until your next case?

I've just completed the first set but it's not even midnight.

What I done if I had time to kill was head over the park and grab the car. I then went into the maintence tunnel with it and turned left and followed the road. There are LOADS of zombies in there and I just kept running them over. I then switched to the van that is at the end of the left road and drove around somemore and then headed out before it blew up. I did this and it raised my level alot during the early stages of the game.

Has anyone else tried to save like everyone? or are people just doing the main quest first then going back after to save the others and getting the achievements for saving etc later? Think i might just do that.

I will start that tomorrow as its going to take a while to do it and I can see it becoming very annoying. I managed to save around 25-30 people last night but then Otis just stopped calling and I was just meeting people randomly around the mall.

Was that the ending where you unlock the overtime mode? If it was congrats, I have yet to start it.

No, just had to start all over again.

its a long shot but that might of happend cuase the chopper couldnt land?

I just stood next to it.

EDIT: Just went to get the "missed the chopper" ending, stoof in the sucurity room and the chooper still saw me...

It appears to be a glitch in the game, I reloaded countless times and tried standing all sorts of places on the roof but the pilot could never find me, even when I was standing where the cut scene shows him looking.

Starting all over again though with mega stats and the knowledge how to complete all the cases, sop hopefully I'll get it next time.

Did you go see Isabella at 10am before you went to the helipad? If not then I dont think you can get the real ending.

Yes I did.

Its a decent game though, its great to see Jap developers using the havok engine, its Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt.

It doesn't use the Havok engine, Capcom created the game engine from scratch.

Yeah but they give you coppers for your games - thats how they make the money, they get you to part-ex and then sell it for like £10+ more. I only got £29 part-ex for new super mario and prey and theyve only been out six weeks, plus i saw prey pre-own3d for £22.

Yeah but they give you coppers for your games - thats how they make the money, they get you to part-ex and then sell it for like £10+ more. I only got £29 part-ex for new super mario and prey and theyve only been out six weeks, plus i saw prey pre-own3d for £22.

All game shops do that.

Better off sticking them on Ebay, you can make almost as much as the games cost new.

But Rokhed00 have you looked yet DR does have the Havok engine, I won an argument over Rokhed I am so happy.

On a slightly different note you can get 360 games at Tesco for anywhere between £29.99 and £39.99. Tomb Raider for the 360 is £29.99

Well go there then, I like Grainger games, i've been going there for about 10 year, the have Decent new realise prices, and older games like PDZ, DOA4 etc new are only about £25 and there 2nd hand prices are really good as well, they also have good part-exchange prices for a shop, you cant ask for much more.

You mean the butcher?

I found him pretty easy anyway, just kept running rings round him and sticking him with the butchers knife.

Theres another boss at the end of overtime mode it took me 2 attempts to beat him as its an hand to hand fight which makes it pretty hard imo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!