Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
9pm or 10pm???

whats the deal with the whole bankroll system too?

i could be on for 10, i dont know what the bank roll is, but an achievement or two is to get it up to $10,000 i think and $1 mil.

im already on $200 on my single player one, afer starting with $2000 :(

i could be on for 10, i dont know what the bank roll is, but an achievement or two is to get it up to $10,000 i think and $1 mil.

im already on $200 on my single player one, afer starting with $2000 :(

does the roll stick with you?

i think on the lowest table theres no buy in and you can keep all the profits and MS keep sponsoring you so you can build up offline credit that way.

I have no-idea what i'm doing in Texas Hold Em...

I'll have to practice more....

http://boardgames.about.com/cs/poker/a/texas_rules.htm

plus you can watch shit loads of TV shows that are all about Texas Hold'em especially on a channel called 'Player'.

its pretty simple to understand though. just gotta remember the order of the best hands really.

also:

Standard five-card Poker hands are ranked here in order of strength, from the strongest Poker hand to the weakest.

Royal Flush

This is the best possible hand in standard five-card Poker. Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10, all of the same suit.

Straight Flush

Any five-card sequence in the same suit (e.g.: 8, 9, 10, Jack and Queen of clubs; or 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of diamonds).

Four of a Kind

All four cards of the same value (e.g.: 8, 8, 8, 8; or Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen).

Full House

Three of a kind combined with a pair (e.g.: 10, 10, 10 with 6, 6; or King, King, King with 5, 5).

Flush

Any five cards of the same suit, but not in sequence (e.g.: 4, 5, 7, 10 and King of spades).

Straight

Five cards in sequence, but not in the same suit (e.g.: 7 of clubs, 8 of clubs, 9 of diamonds, 10 of spades and Jack of diamonds).

Three of a Kind

Three cards of the same value (e.g.: 3, 3, 3; or Jack, Jack, Jack).

Two Pair

Two separate pairs (e.g.: 2, 2, Queen, Queen).

Pair

Two cards of the same value (e.g.: 7, 7).

High Card

If a Poker hand contains none of the above combinations, it's valued by the highest card in it.

http://boardgames.about.com/cs/poker/a/texas_rules.htm

plus you can watch shit loads of TV shows that are all about Texas Hold'em especially on a channel called 'Player'.

its pretty simple to understand though. just gotta remember the order of the best hands really.

also:

Standard five-card Poker hands are ranked here in order of strength, from the strongest Poker hand to the weakest.

Royal Flush

This is the best possible hand in standard five-card Poker. Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10, all of the same suit.

Straight Flush

Any five-card sequence in the same suit (e.g.: 8, 9, 10, Jack and Queen of clubs; or 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of diamonds).

Four of a Kind

All four cards of the same value (e.g.: 8, 8, 8, 8; or Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen).

Full House

Three of a kind combined with a pair (e.g.: 10, 10, 10 with 6, 6; or King, King, King with 5, 5).

Flush

Any five cards of the same suit, but not in sequence (e.g.: 4, 5, 7, 10 and King of spades).

Straight

Five cards in sequence, but not in the same suit (e.g.: 7 of clubs, 8 of clubs, 9 of diamonds, 10 of spades and Jack of diamonds).

Three of a Kind

Three cards of the same value (e.g.: 3, 3, 3; or Jack, Jack, Jack).

Two Pair

Two separate pairs (e.g.: 2, 2, Queen, Queen).

Pair

Two cards of the same value (e.g.: 7, 7).

High Card

If a Poker hand contains none of the above combinations, it's valued by the highest card in it.

OK. I'll print this off and read through it. Thanks!

Guest Stefkov

thers too much to learn for this game, so i just had a quick peek at the list of which is higher and played. I'll have to read them sometime cos i had no idea what the options were before i played the game, i just pressed ok to get it started, however i do understand the small bet and the big bet(i think they're called that, maybe not bet) but you have to put it in to get the betting started, i only learnt about that playing my bro not long ago, whilst watching National Treasure mind, love that film.

I think the united match will be finished, should be before 10, so im in.

thers too much to learn for this game, so i just had a quick peek at the list of which is higher and played. I'll have to read them sometime cos i had no idea what the options were before i played the game, i just pressed ok to get it started, however i do understand the small bet and the big bet(i think they're called that, maybe not bet) but you have to put it in to get the betting started, i only learnt about that playing my bro not long ago, whilst watching National Treasure mind, love that film.

I think the united match will be finished, should be before 10, so im in.

the 'bets' are blinds which are played before the cards are dealt, the two people to the dealers left pay these blinds before seeing their cards, the blinds are either a small blind or a big blind. they're useful for just putting money in the pot.

Basic rules of Texas Hold'em in my words:

each player is dealt 2 cards, then a round of betting begins, people can decide to Raise, Check or Fold. once this round is complete the 'flop' happens where three community cards are played, then another round of betting, then 'the turn' which is the 4th community card, another round of betting, then 'the river' card is played making a total of 5 community cards, then 3 up to 3 rounds of betting occurs or until the players still in have all checked (matched each others bets). the aim is to get the best 5 card hand out of the 2 cards in your hand, and the 5 community cards on the table.

i hope that helps a little.

Oooh free game. H-o-T are you sure Burnout costs that much? I looked and it was £40. And the Dead Rising face plate, was that a limited thing? Cus I pre ordered a couple of weeks ago and don't remember seeing anything.

I'm going to have a gaming marathon this weekend, from friday night until monday. Going to really get stuck into Oblivion, which STILL hasn't made it into my 360. :-o

Oooh free game. H-o-T are you sure Burnout costs that much? I looked and it was £40. And the Dead Rising face plate, was that a limited thing? Cus I pre ordered a couple of weeks ago and don't remember seeing anything.

I'm going to have a gaming marathon this weekend, from friday night until monday. Going to really get stuck into Oblivion, which STILL hasn't made it into my 360. :-o

Yeah it was that price but they bumped it back up again. They only keep it like that for so long. It may appear at that price again and if it does I will let you know.

You won't be sayaing that when I get a 30K GS,

I am going to beat everyones GS on here, and be respected because of it, believe it!

whats your gamertag?

i dont care about the people who are like thousands ahead of me, only those a few hundred infront or behind.

whats your gamertag?

i dont care about the people who are like thousands ahead of me, only those a few hundred infront or behind.

I don't know yet but I will probably create a new one on a new e-mail address, I should have a 360 by saturday, but I need to get connected cables things that turn plugs as ethernet connections, etc.

On that point of view- what would you say are the most played games on 360for multiplayer fun.

I want to prove myself, Believe It!

I don't know yet but I will probably create a new one on a new e-mail address, I should have a 360 by saturday, but I need to get connected cables things that turn plugs as ethernet connections, etc.

On that point of view- what would you say are the most played games on 360for multiplayer fun.

I want to prove myself, Believe It!

halo 2, PDZ, Call of Duty 2, Burnout, table tennis, SF II kinda too.

...Didn't you say a few days ago you hated the 360?

fuck yeah!!!!! i totally forgot it was him!!!

why would you want a 360? the textures are a little lame apparently, and its made in china ya know?

LMFAO!!!!!

Well I got in a Texas Hold'em game with Takeo and Stefkov if either of you two noticed. I've sent friend requests out for anyone who would like a game when I'm online.

totally love your name in case you didnt hear me say. is it your REAL name?? if it is, can i steal it??? pwetty pwease :D