N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Cannon Fodder is being considered for the Marketplace!

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archives/2006/06/28/sensible_words.html

Also, Cannon Fodder, with a 2-thumbstick control mechanism would surely be a huge Live Arcade title. When can we have this, please Jon?

Codemasters are looking at Cannon Fodder now and will assess which format this game will come out on. Live Arcade is a possibility, as are the other formats. Everything is possible at this stage.

War never been so much fun.....

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannon Fodder is being considered for the Marketplace!

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archives/2006/06/28/sensible_words.html

War never been so much fun.....

Would be nice, they should bring more classic 8 bit games to XBLA, they already have Rare (Ultimate) in their pocket and are on good terms with Jeff Minter, doing the music visualizations on the dashboards music player, so they already have two of the 8 bit eras greatest developers on side. Would be great to have games like Lunar Jetman and Revenge of the Mutant Camels on XBLA.

Guest Stefkov

downloaded the Prey demo last night and had a go, i didnt like it it all.

Then i go the Chromhounds demo, and tbh, it wasnt that great either.

So then i went on Halo, and got stressed out cos i did some things which woud ake long to explain, so i stuck in halo 2 and played online. and its damn sweet.

If you say that your on every night at 12 theni might join tonight.

downloaded the Prey demo last night and had a go, i didnt like it it all.

Then i go the Chromhounds demo, and tbh, it wasnt that great either.

So then i went on Halo, and got stressed out cos i did some things which woud ake long to explain, so i stuck in halo 2 and played online. and its damn sweet.

If you say that your on every night at 12 theni might join tonight.

It's a date!

I try to play Halo 2 on the 360 but a get a message saying something like the VGA cable doesnt support PAL-50. It loads up fine but I have to install an update. As soon as I click ok to the update I get the PAL-50 message. My VGA cable is set to PAL-60.

I try to play Halo 2 on the 360 but a get a message saying something like the VGA cable doesnt support PAL-50. It loads up fine but I have to install an update. As soon as I click ok to the update I get the PAL-50 message. My VGA cable is set to PAL-60.

Is your 360 set to 60Hz also?

Guest Stefkov
Chromehounds just arrived.. Not sure if I will bother to try it. The demo really sucked.

yeah the demo really sucked and made me not get it, or plan to get it.

I was in awe last night at how crap i was on Halo 2. All of you going around getting 20+ kills me getting 2 .....

was fun though, might do it again, if im not asleep, like i nearly was last night.

Chromehounds just arrived.. Not sure if I will bother to try it. The demo really sucked.

Haven't played the demo yet (stupid freezing 360) but from what I've heard the game is really good, just not for everyone, more stratefgic and thoughtful than all out action.

Getting my copy dirt cheap anyway, so even if I don't like it I can make a profit on it on Ebay.

i downloaded the chromehounds demo but i havent tried it yet, doesnt sound like im missing out on anything anyway.

i got the prey demo too and i found it a bit annoying, it wasnt what i thought it would be really but admitedly i didnt play it for long, im glad i didnt like it though because i cant afford to buy it anyway :(

Haven't played the demo yet (stupid freezing 360) but from what I've heard the game is really good, just not for everyone, more stratefgic and thoughtful than all out action.

Getting my copy dirt cheap anyway, so even if I don't like it I can make a profit on it on Ebay.

Yeah that what I heard, apparently its very tactical when playing online which makes a nice change from all the run and gun games. I downloaded the demo but didnt play it as everyone said it was poor, my game should arrive Thursday as I have it ordered off Gameplay.

EDIT: Also just noticed The Outfit is £17.99 on Play.com, I have been toying with getting this for a while now and this price has just sealed the deal for me.

You need to use your component/composite cables whilst getting the Halo 2 update. Once that's done, you can use your VGA cable normally.

Ive played both Chromehounds and Prey demos (although not very much of prey). Chromehounds is really quite pants, but prey was quite nice with its half life style, but whats with the sink at the very start? it looked nasty and the draining was all wrong lol