NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I've been playing DoA3 to get back into shape. Man i've forgotten how incredibly fast DoA3 is compared to DoA Ultimate.

Completed all story modes in DOA4 just a minute ago! and got a super cool secret! :smile:

I think it's pretty obvious, but i won't spoil it for anyone! :awesome:

The end song is great as well in my opinion! I won't spoil that for you either, just incase you don't want to know. I do know the band though, may try and find it, it will be easy. ;)

It's fairly obvious that its:

Spartan-458

And that the final music is by:

Aerosmith

It's fairly obvious that its:

Spartan-458

And that the final music is by:

Aerosmith

Wrong... :heh:

I'm talkign about the 1st thing he said...

EDIT: ignore me im thinking of something else...

Serves me right for plaing jameo till 10 to 6 this morning...

and i only have99/100 elemental fruits...

I have all 100, the last one took me ages to work out.

Edit: i've got my DoA3 skills back up to about 80%, having a couple of problems with the harder throws but my countering and over all kick ass skill is back...

I was always better at DoA3 than DoAU, I just hope DoA4 is more like 3! >_>

It was round the back of the Ice Temple place, you have to use 40 Below to get up there. Pretty simple really, I can't believe i missed it.

So me local Virgin had 2 premium packs in, and i was tempted to buy, but then realized is there actually any good games? and at £45 are they having a giraffe?

Buy games on gameplay.com, they are £40 with £1 delivery. Much cheaper.

Buy games on gameplay.com, they are £40 with £1 delivery. Much cheaper.

He knows what he's talking about.

Gameplay > Any other game retailer

I use them for pre orders all the time now, and pretty much 99% of all my game purchases. Only time I don't use them is if its sold out there or cheaper somewhere else, which is rare.

Cheaper than street retailers, and with pre orders you pretty much always get a day early, and if not on the day.

Had Twilight Princess pre ordered since last july now :hehe: Should get the day before it comes out...( whenever that is:indeed: )

Had Twilight Princess pre ordered since last july now :hehe: Should get the day before it comes out...( whenever that is:indeed: )

Or, if you're really lucky, you'll get it a week early, like I did with the Wind Waker.

I can't believe that nobody's posted the new Splinter Cell 4 screens. So I'll do it. :heh: Yes these are in-game... or so I hear.

Edit: Arse, the links have died. But I assure you they look ace!

Grainger Games in North East, £40 and i got king kong 2nd hand today for £32, amazing prices.

Wik : Fable of souls, sry thought it was a new dl, coz of the lil pic, :P

800 points to buy :/

That's been up there since launch, hasn't it?

Yep, its been there for ages.

I signed into live for the first time in weeks, the amount of messages recieved was just stupid. So if I rejected any requests its cause I couldn't be bothered reading what they were. I did accept yours though mike.

Microsoft to Halt Backwards Compatibility Until March or April

According to activexbox, Microsoft has stated that there will be a halt on any further backwards compatibility additions until at least March or April. This comes as a big disappointment to all those who were anxiously watching some of the upcoming Xbox titles such as Black.

We've been informed today that there are going to be no more Backward Compatibility updates released for the Xbox 360 until March at the earliest. Microsoft's David Reid has stated that the team who do the BC work are on holiday throughout January and will start work on priority titles when they return. But from what it sounds like, there will be only a few more updates released through 2006.

This will come as a disappointment to many new Xbox 360 users, not only because the lack of new 360 titles but also any new plain Xbox titles they may like the look of (Black for example) will not work on their shiny new 360. It is no wonder less Xbox games are being sold now.

Source: 360Updates

Damn :( Well.. I'll just play Black on my modded xbox then

I can't believe that nobody's posted the new Splinter Cell 4 screens. So I'll do it. :heh: Yes these are in-game... or so I hear.

Edit: Arse, the links have died. But I assure you they look ace!

Splinter Cell's are utter crap, Metal Gear Solid wannabees.

Splinter Cell's are utter crap, Metal Gear Solid wannabees.

All (very little) respect I ever had for you, has gone.

SC is nothing like Metal Gear, in the slightest.

lol, everyone acts like knobs here.

Anyway,

Splinter Cell is a beast of a game, dont worry Caris i wont have a go at you for having your own opinion, i aint a snob.

I like Splinter Cell more than MGS, but they are different.

I wouldnt really buy either though..

I'm get really pissed of with the amount of twats on LIVE. On PDZ playing DarkOps Infection, If they cant find the last guy they shoot each other till the game ends.... WHY!!! Sorry im generalising a bit, but its happened the past 2 out of three times ive played. Especially when you have a really nice gun, and people on your own team kill you so they can have it... it really winds me up, ive given out plenty of bad feedback for people like this and i hope you lot will to, if you ever come across someone like that. Lets people know they are little bastards, ya know.

Anyone know when Saints Row is out? It looks like a beast.

Erm thanks?

It's called peoples views, i Dont like Splinter Cell.

Fatrox knows the score. Pitty some others dont, This is a great forum, but people like you spoil it...

I would personally have thought that the fact that stealth and a collection of spy tools play a huge part in both games would suggest some level of similarity, but maybe thats just me. Tenchu FTW.

________

Medical Dispensaries

Edited by Johelian