NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

if nintendo did this, surely they would pick friday or saturday.. im not bothered by it.. hardly play online at all at the moment

Agreed, Hardly playing Live recently. It gets boring. lol. Its probably down to The Orange Box taking up most of my time recently. Man I love that game.

Any idea on when I can expect Episode 3?

looong time yet. Only been 1 bit of concept art made public so far so it's early days still.

they'll probably start promotion for it in the new year once left 4 dead is out the stable.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Hang in there. You can do it. It's a long time, but surely you have the strength to endure.

if nintendo did this, surely they would pick friday or saturday.. im not bothered by it.. hardly play online at all at the moment

yeah, because Nintendo is known for their complete lack of respect towards their userbase. I mean, Wiis are getting red disc slots of light all the time. Oh wait...

I'm actually looking forward to the update, at the very least I'm curious. Haven't been playing much lately, trying to set a good pace for the rest of the year, so I can study :P I did finish DMC4 the other day and rather enjoyed it, specially because it seems that it can be enjoyed even more after finishing. Not that I'm the kind of guy to master it and finish it in super ultra mega hard mode, but still, it's well packed.

Yay! finally got my 360 back today ^^ still waiting on my brothers 360 to arrive back as well though (hopefully they fixed that one correctly this time >>) but yeah woot! they replaced the disc drive and the motherboard so hopefully mine should be good for a good few months a year(?) ish.

Downloaded Kasabian - Shoot the Runner with the free 160 MSP I got from doing that online Roack Band related giveaway, pretty decent track, then I carried on from where I left off when my 360 died 90% through Foo Fighters - Learning To Fly on Expert, nailed it this time though 94% on Expert vocals. :awesome:

Does anyone have Civilization Revolution? If so, speak up, I'll put your names into a hat (or something similar), and the lucky winner gets a free code for the 'Civilization Revolution Mythic Pack'.

From the looks of it the Halo MMO was only a concept. It could be that Ensemble created the images, pitched the concept to Microsoft and had it turned down (like Halo DS).

Yup, the only assets for the game are a few concept arts, and some mock-up conceptual images as you said.

It's pretty sad how Ensemble came to disband and close. I find it hard to undertand why they "couldn't fit into their plans for the future of MGS".

Does anyone have Civilization Revolution? If so, speak up, I'll put your names into a hat (or something similar), and the lucky winner gets a free code for the 'Civilization Revolution Mythic Pack'.

i have Civilization Revolution

great game time passes so fast when playing it :smile:

Been playing through Rainbow six vegas as I got it pre owned recently, and I hate it. The gameplay aint bad but I have major problems with the AI and the fact that some checkpoints are ridiculously far apart. That really annoys me. Don't think I'll bother with it tbh. Just frsutrates me.

Will start playing FEAR me thinks. Loved it on PC so it should be good on the 360!

Facts known so far:

1, Its set before Halo 2 in New Mombasa (the trailer mentions New Mombasa and the great tower is still standing, which had fallen down by the time the Chief got there.)

2, Those things falling to Earth are ODSTs (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers), they work in squads of four and are elite tactical Marine humans.

3, 1117 is mentioned a lot during the trailer (17th Nov release date?).

4, The marketplace says its a new "campaign experience".

5, Seeing as the Halo 3 engine has 3rd person support (i.e. when you grab a turret) its possible for this game to be third person. So the rumours regarding a squad based tactical third person shooter game is pretty high on the cards.

I'm going to guess that there will be six new levels, each of which will have it's own spin-off muliplayer level.

Just tasted the delights of Portal....what a brilliant game. Ingenious!

But I'm stuck on level 15/16 (can't remember). Need to consult gamefaqs!

I think it'll carry on after halo 3, especially since chief said "wake me when you need me" and now its time for him to be woke, when you see that last pod thing hit the floor.

Its gotta be 1st person, its halo, and if its a story add-on like live has the video trailer described as, then it should defo be 1st person.

Wooo cant wait for this :D

I think it'll carry on after halo 3, especially since chief said "wake me when you need me" and now its time for him to be woke, when you see that last pod thing hit the floor.

Its gotta be 1st person, its halo, and if its a story add-on like live has the video trailer described as, then it should defo be 1st person.

Wooo cant wait for this :D

Facts known so far:

1, Its set before Halo 2 in New Mombasa (the trailer mentions New Mombasa and the great tower is still standing, which had fallen down by the time the Chief got there.)

2, Those things falling to Earth are ODSTs (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers), they work in squads of four and are elite tactical Marine humans.

3, 1117 is mentioned a lot during the trailer (17th Nov release date?).

4, The marketplace says its a new "campaign experience".

5, Seeing as the Halo 3 engine has 3rd person support (i.e. when you grab a turret) its possible for this game to be third person. So the rumours regarding a squad based tactical third person shooter game is pretty high on the cards.

Sigh. Theres no doubt about it, your not going to be Master Chief, perhaps another Spartan but most likely an ODST.

Oh and the release date is rumoured to be the 9th of January 09.

I like it when the message "Maddie where are you?" appeared lol

I'm all up for new campaign!

Also, Baboo don't use gamefaqs, it defeats the purpose of the game ^^

I like it when the message "Maddie where are you?" appeared lol

I'm all up for new campaign!

Also, Baboo don't use gamefaqs, it defeats the purpose of the game ^^

No worries mate, didn't need it in the end!

Finished the Orange Box, now going through FEAR. Gonna try and finish it before I leave for Uni on saturday morning. I doubt I'll manage it. :heh:

I have it. Great game. Had no idea there was DLC for it. Thanks for telling me :)