NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I turned my 360 on and the image was all weird with stupid colors and lines, like an acid trip, then it rebooted, updated and now it's fine. I hope there isn't impending doom.

Like pink lines vertically down the screen?

That happened to me several times last week.

Like pink lines vertically down the screen?

That happened to me several times last week.

Something like that

That used to happen to me then my 360 broke. It's the GPU overheating. :(

If that happens I might have to kill someone. How many tries does MS need to make reliable hardware?

It never happened again, but it's still worriesome.

I thought I saw an Xbox 360 Pro and free game for 199.99 at gamestation, but can't find that offer again.

Can someone run through briefly what each edition does etc for me please, because I think I only need to get the standard Premium, but if they have stopped making these maybe I should get a pro?

If anyone can find a great deal then cheers.

And Haze isnt PS3 exclusive according to this, 360 and PC too.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/784/784481.html

I thought I saw an Xbox 360 Pro and free game for 199.99 at gamestation, but can't find that offer again.

Can someone run through briefly what each edition does etc for me please, because I think I only need to get the standard Premium, but if they have stopped making these maybe I should get a pro?

If anyone can find a great deal then cheers.

And Haze isnt PS3 exclusive according to this, 360 and PC too.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/784/784481.html

I said PS3 exclusive...for now. :heh:

Nice, I'll wait it out and get the 360 version then, as I think this is being released to close to GTA VI anyway.

Haze went from development on all 3 consoles to being a temporary PS3 exclusive (announced E3 2007). Late 2007 FRD and Ubisoft announced that they had stopped work on the 360 and PC versions of Haze, making it a PS3 exclusive.

That doesn't mean it won't show up on 360 and PC though, they have a working PC demo and were pretty far in to the 360 versions development too. If the game is good and sells well they'll likely pick up development of the other 2 versions and aim to get them in stores for Christmas.

Just lost two hours of progress on Bully because, after defeating a boss, nothing happened. The boss just lay on the floor and there was no cutscene and the doors didn't open or anything, I was trapped.

:blank:

Just lost two hours of progress on Bully because, after defeating a boss, nothing happened. The boss just lay on the floor and there was no cutscene and the doors didn't open or anything, I was trapped.

:blank:

Bully should just be called Glitch instead.. you must be pissed... i know i would be.

Gonna do it all again?

Bully should just be called Glitch instead.. you must be pissed... i know i would be.

Gonna do it all again?

Suprisingly it only froze on me once and I played it without the patch.

Gonna do it all again?

Yeah I'll do it again. It's a great game, Mad Doc just completely fucked up the port job.

Suprisingly it only froze on me once and I played it without the patch.

Apparently it's even worse with the patch.

Turned on my 360 last night to watch 30 days of night. It had the rrod on it, again! It happened about 2 months ago, and now again. Wierd? Yes.

It's perfectly fine now.

That used to happen to me then my 360 broke. It's the GPU overheating. :(

Shit.

So is it definitely going to break soon?

Is it just me, or is it that 360's always seem to break down around about the same time as a major release of some kind?

Is it just me, or is it that 360's always seem to break down around about the same time as a major release of some kind?

Yeah, pretty much any time you really want it it breaks. Mine broke at the beginning of a week off work. Considering I only had 20 days all year this was fairly annoying.

Went back to Viva Pinata today after my mate got it last week. Get so addicted to it, really is one of my favourite games. Got a few achievements as well which was nice. Couldn't attract a Swanana which was annoying. I had all the criteria for it it just wouldn't turn up again.

Will the demo of the Iron Man game spoil the movie plot?

Actually does the movie even have a plot beyond what the trailers have shown already? :heh:

Nah. I played it this morning and just skipped the cutscenes. The demo is only 1 level where you fly around blowing stuff up.

The cutscene is just "Oh, stolen weapons!"

I love grabbing rockets in mid air

It can't spoil it more than the trailers. I feel like I've already seen the whole movie thanks to them.