NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I use a 15" CRT with my 360, works fine. Looking for a new set though, just need to find the right set at the right price (im VERY fussy)

None of those are as good as Vegas.

Oblivion is. Easily. Might have a point with GRAW though

Thinking about it, doesn't Gears meet everything that Jim asked for? :p

Just got CoD2 in the post from LOVEFiLM, along with a copy of Jet Li's Fearless! :D

I want to play PGR3, but very few people play it nowadays. I still love Cat and Mouse mode. :)

I'll probably pick that up too if I see it cheap. I just love the PGR series. Will you be investing in PGR4?

Got up to download Bomberman. Its quite fun and crazy, Im just waiting to play Xbox Live

Peter Moore will resign at Microsoft to join EA

EDIT poo itts already been posted

great bommerman now i have to go through all the trouble of browing someones card to buy points as microsoft think my money isnt good enough.

Did anyone download that really long Too Human trailer that was released last week... to be honest, I thought it was pretty badly done

Did anyone download that really long Too Human trailer that was released last week... to be honest, I thought it was pretty badly done

Yeah I had read about it and thought it sounded pretty cool and the trailer was massive and then when I actually watched it...

It was awful.

Yeah I had read about it and thought it sounded pretty cool and the trailer was massive and then when I actually watched it...

It was awful.

I agree it was terribly done.

I felt like Homer in that episode of the Simpsons where he is Mr Plow and he gets that guy to remake his advert and after watching it hes all " What the hell was that?!"

I felt like Homer in that episode of the Simpsons where he is Mr Plow and he gets that guy to remake his advert and after watching it hes all " What the hell was that?!"

Lol, exactly. We got Mr Plow when we were expecting Football In The Groin!

I don't get the hubbub over Bomberman. I downloaded the version on the Virtual Console and wasn't much impressed, even with the multiplayer.

Earth Defense Force arrived today! So awesome. Splat spalt splat goes the giant ants, smash smash smash goes the skyscapers.

Maybe the Earth ants that we all know are some sort of spies, intel gatherers...

Actually that reminds me, do we know if The Simpsons will ever come to TV marketplace when it gets released in the UK.

I don't get the hubbub over Bomberman. I downloaded the version on the Virtual Console and wasn't much impressed, even with the multiplayer.

Earth Defense Force arrived today! So awesome. Splat spalt splat goes the giant ants, smash smash smash goes the skyscapers.

Maybe the Earth ants that we all know are some sort of spies, intel gatherers...

That's beause you bought the VC version. You can't compare the two, that's just plain silly.

And Earth Defence force is great. I used the bounding gun, the one with bouncing bullets and like one of the first rocket launchers you have.

Bouncing bullets ftw.

I'll play after work at 5, how many players per match can you have?

I think it's 4 online but don't quote me on that.

Its 8 players online

ooh. I wanted to join people on my list before but it didnt have the join button. 4 of them were playing it so I thought it was 4.

Good to know.

Can't wait to play bomberman with you guys, 'tis awesome, playing for a bit tonight yeah?