NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

gowcommemorationuk3.jpg

Officialy the best night for owning Americans ever.

And officialy my new sig with a few kinks changed

gowcommemorationuk3.jpg

That was awesome.. we owned them. It was 2 on 3 all the time too and they where so sure that are arses where gonna be kicked when there 3rd player turned up!

there are parts of cod2 that are near impossible on veteran.. taking that town on d-day.. I managed at last.. a combination of grenades and my fury..

The silo sniping really pisses many people off but i did it in about 7 tries... ha ha i even managed to fall down the ladder and die one time i finished this.. i had to start at the last checkpoint again.. i almost threw my controller.

The next part where i was stuck for about 200 deaths was taking a german Hq.. I had to start the whole level over to get there again.. this time with 3 smoke grenades, some stages are near impossible without them.

Now im clearing the bunkers on hill 400.. not that though, but I have heard that the "defending the last bunker" against counter attack is one af the hardest parts on veteran.. but I will get there

gowcommemorationuk3.jpg

I wish I'd stayed!

Stupid AOL for not being able to keep my internet connected, and stupid Epic for making me not have the maps by demanding more money out of me...:(

That pic, and your sig, is officially awesome.

I love the faces of all the americans. Just a little practise with my tablet which I havnt used...at all.

Man I need to do that again.

Pro Evo 6 Graphics are not that bad. And besides the game is lightyears ahead of Fifa in gameplay terms.

By the way, I might buy The Darkness but I heard it is only 10 hours long. Whats up with that?

the problem with PES6 on the 360 is that the PS2 version is better. No edit mode was criminal and the graphics were a huge let down. everyone was hyped about it, saying it would be the true Next gen footy game but there is nothing next gen about it.

oh and the online multi-player sucks.

I love the faces of all the americans. Just a little practise with my tablet which I havnt used...at all.

Man I need to do that again.

I love your faces, personally. Chris looks so mindlessly happy to be shooting them, and you look like you really love chainsawing people.

Making my way (slowly) through GRAW2. Finished 9 "levels" 5 to go.

Probably finish it by the end of today.

Got Lost Planet the other day, Not a bad game, not the worst either..

Enjoying it none the less :)

I love your faces, personally. Chris looks so mindlessly happy to be shooting them, and you look like you really love chainsawing people.

He, yeah I'm not keen on chainsaws but against those Americans I would have taken anything.

Making my way (slowly) through GRAW2. Finished 9 "levels" 5 to go.

Probably finish it by the end of today.

Is it like the first one?

I eventually got into it, after having it since I bought the 360. It was a slow moving game and I couldn't bear doing it on hard mode.

just finished "tier 3" on DIRT all 1st places :) surprised no snow levels yet thou (if there is any)

done a bit more on forza as well got some niceish cars now

Is it like the first one?

I eventually got into it, after having it since I bought the 360. It was a slow moving game and I couldn't bear doing it on hard mode.

Its much, MUCH easier than the 1st GRAW. You can easily start the game on Hard and get through it in a day.

I talked to Gameplay regarding my copy of The Darkness ( and R Evil 4 ) and the Royal Mail Strike, their answer wasnt very convincing ( check R Evil 4 thread in Wii board ) so methinks I will cancel my order and pick it up at a shop come Friday.

I talked to Gameplay regarding my copy of The Darkness ( and R Evil 4 ) and the Royal Mail Strike, their answer wasnt very convincing ( check R Evil 4 thread in Wii board ) so methinks I will cancel my order and pick it up at a shop come Friday.

Shame shopto has stopped taking pre orders, it's a fiver cheaper there and they always post on the wednesday by recorded delivery.

What level are you guys playing Dirt on?

I not really having any trouble with Pro Am but Pro can be tough in some races..

I've got it on the one below Pro Am. I'll move it up at ome point, just need to get used to everything still.

I've got it on the one below Pro Am. I'll move it up at ome point, just need to get used to everything still.

I'm switching between Pro Am and Amateur depending on how hard it is the first time I play it on Pro Am. I find the main rally is easyish on pro am, but the actual race bits are a bit annoying as you can easily be knocked flying with the floaty cars.

Played the Overlord demo earlier after waiting fecking ages for it to download, and I didn't realise what game it was. Remembered seeing it on On the Spot. Looks pretty good, and I did enjoy the demo. It did seem like more of a combat heavy version of it obviously with a 3rd person view point rather than top down camera of pikmin. Decided to get it along with The Darkness this Friday.

Really hoping there are no more games out any time soon. Really need to finish the ones I have.

Nice games tonight guys... the banter was fun as usual, im looking at you Zer.. Lotek :heh:

Jimjebus did you remove me from your friends list?

Nice games tonight guys... the banter was fun as usual, im looking at you Zer.. Lotek :heh:

There was a game? Why was I not informed? :nono:

There was a game? Why was I not informed? :nono:

There's gears everynight from about 9 onwards, come on and ask for a invite.

Thought you would knw that by now :indeed:

Play.com have a pretty good sale.

Prey for £9.99

THP8 and the deck for £17.99

yeah that's it.

Gears tonight! No banter and limit the chainsaws.

Xbox website has had an overhaul. New layout looks teh sex.

Play.com have a pretty good sale.

Prey for £9.99

THP8 and the deck for £17.99

GGGAAHH

Like a week after i bought it.

We should play no chainsaws.

That's the most bbeautiful thing anyone has ever said.

GGGAAHH

Like a week after i bought it.

I was thinking that when I checked it. Glad I didnt buy it now.