NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Yeah and I'm crap at Geo Wars and the highest I've got is only around that. It's satisfying to finally get that pacifist achievement though.

I was 1 enemy away from getting the 250k in one life today.

:(

i am absolutely terrible a geometry wars.

sometimes makes me want to cry because i am that bad.

Who has CoD2? Got some games needing traded it so will probably pick it up tomorrow along with DiRT (possibly)

Anyone seen the list of games that is coming out in the next 2 weeks for the 360? Its crazy...

Armored Core 4

FlatOut

Shrek the Third

Monster Madness

Call of Juarez

Hour of Victory

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

OverLord

Project Sylpheed

Tenchu Z

The Darkness

Vampire Rain

Its worth noting that Vampire Rain, Project Sylpheed, Call of Juarez, FlatOut and Tenchu Z are on £27.99-£29.99 from Gameplay, possibly cheaper from Shopto.net.

Yeah, I have Monster Madness, The Darkness and Overlord pre-ordered...:eek:

And now, thanks to your mention of Gameplay having those above mention games "cheap", I'll probably pick up Vampire Rain (which was £37.99 at Gameplay last time I checked; they dropped it by £10). I know the game is kinda universally hated (based on the Demo, which is out on the Japanese XBL; it's worth noting that like Eternal Sonata the demo plays in full English if your Dashboard is set to English), but for some reason I enjoyed the demo, both the SP and MP modes. The game has a B-movie feel to it (B-game? :D), with a nice atmosphere (always night, always raining). The SP is very unforgiving, it's all about stealth until you can find a shotgun or sniper (pistols and machine guns are pretty useless, since the vampires are fast as hell, can jump buildings and they kill you in less than a second with 2 hits), and even then you don't want to miss your shots, or your dead. The MP mode has a few Humans vs Vampires modes, and from what I played online it's actually quite fun (even people who hated the SP portion of the demo seem to enjoy the MP). The Vampires are still stupidly powerful (again jumping buildings, ...), but if you play as a Vampire you get much less points for each kill.

I lvoe how Funktion's gamercard shows all 3 pacmans next to each other.

Also, i'm immensley stuck on PoP.

:heh: Where are you stuck? Is it the Dark Prince dude?

Not much else to say about Fight Night after I've been playing it for 6 hours ish. Just a fun game when you see them flop down from a knock out.

I lvoe how Funktion's gamercard shows all 3 pacmans next to each other.

:)

Yeah, think of it as a soap opera: Ms. Pacman is torn between the 2 Pacmen, and she seems to be preferring the old Pacman, and Pacman CE is running away in shame, with his heart broken... :laughing:

I've been playing Pacman CE pretty much every time I turn on the console, and since I have all 12 achievements I remembered to play the other two and try to get the achievements I was missing (which, for Ms. Pacman was pretty much all, since I bought the game the day Pacman CE was announced and I barely played it).

I played other games in the meantime, but since I didn't connect to the internet it's still showing that 5 games.

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS X(

I'm onto the first part when you get to vegas and it's fucking impossible, I must have tried at least 5 times, I can do the first 2 big groups of enemies, but then when I get to a third they swarm in and i'm dead before i even knew they were shooting at me. I hate it when they sometimes hit you when you're behind cover.

(I'm playing on the hardest setting)

As did I but Ubisoft seemed to have different ideas with the list they gave out today. I aint complaining though as Haze looks very good and will be well worth a look, the sonner the better.

Anyone seen the list of games that is coming out in the next 2 weeks for the 360? Its crazy...

Armored Core 4

FlatOut

Shrek the Third

Monster Madness

Call of Juarez

Hour of Victory

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

OverLord

Project Sylpheed

Tenchu Z

The Darkness

Vampire Rain

Its worth noting that Vampire Rain, Project Sylpheed, Call of Juarez, FlatOut and Tenchu Z are on £27.99-£29.99 from Gameplay, possibly cheaper from Shopto.net.

I know Flatout and the Darkness are both cheaper at shopto.net, that's where I ordered them from.

Just got Forza Limited Edition. Nice little books inside with details on car manufacturers, models and tracks. Bit miffed that the box inside with the disk isnt the 360 regular and just a black dvd case with sleeve with Forza written on. ALERT anybody who is ordering chunky Limited Edition boxes (Mass Effect, Halo 3) beware of crappy disk casings. Remember Gears of War had a shitty little cardboard sleeve. Your probably not going to get a proper case (header'd with 360 logo, XBOX 360 'only on xbox live' and the XBOX LIVE logo) with any chunky Limited Edition.

Got DiRT aswell, no point in opening either other than to look at the interiors because my XBOX ISNT FUCKING BACK YET

Thats like buying Legendary Halo and selling the contents and keeping the game = no point. If its limited Edition to 1000 why not keep it.

Thats like buying Legendary Halo and selling the contents and keeping the game = no point. If its limited Edition to 1000 why not keep it.

Because your a poor student?

I ordered it, but i will sell the game and skate the board, considering the board is worth 60£ alone i reckon its a pretty good dealz.

I can forsee someone buying it as a deck and snaping it in half without knowing its limited edition

Assassins Creed confirmed for November 9th

I can forsee someone buying it as a deck and snaping it in half without knowing its limited edition

Assassins Creed confirmed for November 9th

Limeted ftl. Boards are for skating. I will probally snap it eventually.

XBOX ISNT FUCKING BACK YET

Yeah, mine is still nowhere to be seen. I should really phone them up and ask about it but I cant be bothered.

EDIT: I had no sooner posted this when I got an email saying that they have recieved my 360. Well I should freaking think so as I sent the thing a week ago.

Got Forza and DiRT in the post this morning. Which to play first?

I might get that THP8 from play.com

I have the game so I can sell that then I could learn to skate.

Got Forza and DiRT in the post this morning.

same here : peace:

been playing dirt since i got home from work I LOVE IT such a great game :heart:

will play forza laterz

Just got GRAW 2, traded in Crackdown and Smackdown. Got £18 for Crackdown because Gamestation will beat any trade in price by £1 :D

Still got Shadowrun, Oblivion, PGR3 and GRAW (when i get it back off my mate) left to trade in so will get DiRT at the weekend and possibly The Darkness next week. Also looking at Vegas, CoD2, Viva Pinatta and GHII so depends how much money i can coax out of Gamestation in trades

My crackdown save has been damaged :(

I might just trade it in.

Right, so i'm thinking "Righty, let's get dsome revising done", then i discovered Bejeweled 2 on the Arcade Unplugged disk..

My crackdown save has been damaged :(

I might just trade it in.

That's a shame, the game is really good.

Still not played either of Forza or DiRT. Just stuck between the two so I played Fight Night.

Could someone with the HD DVD play stick a HD disk in an see if you get an auto update, I just got one and not sure if it's new or a re-download of a previous one.