NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Is this a completely new version of worms or just a rehash of an older version? And how many points are we expecting this to cost?

WooHoo! Over 1000 gamer points! (Thank you Lara!) I'm double what my friend has and we bought our 360's together!

Is this a completely new version of worms or just a rehash of an older version? And how many points are we expecting this to cost?

WooHoo! Over 1000 gamer points! (Thank you Lara!) I'm double what my friend has and we bought our 360's together!

New version m8 and I think about 800 points

New version m8 and I think about 800 points

Awesome! Cheers, I was getting worried cos I heard someone say that it was a remake of the PSP version! (or something along those lines!) I'll definitly be getting this...whenever it comes out!: peace:

Theres brand new weapons and everything... I'm looking forward to this more than most games this year.

Really? I wouldn't have guessed from any of your posts! :wink:

Just joking! Your enthusiasm is infectious...and now I REALLY want it!!! AAAGH!:p

I think my free Xbox Live month has run out and play.com haven't got any camera + subcriptions back in stock. Looks like I'll have to pay for a month then hope they send me my order before the next month.

Theres brand new weapons and everything... I'm looking forward to this more than most games this year.

Me too (if you're talking about Worms). I love Worms. Can't believe I don't own a version of it.

Def Jam icon looks bad IMO. I was hopeing the demo would prove me wrong.

Cuase I loved the previous games.

Just reached 1k as aswell. General RAAM on hardcore seemed a bit easy, kinda disapointing for a big finale :(

I've yet to do insane on Gears. I wonder how hard it woud be in single player...

Wait till you get to insane...

Very true but if you have decent tactics he still falls quite easily.

Just finished Rainbow 6:Vegas story mode, what a shoddy ending, but I did enjoy the twist.

Has anyone gone back to GRAW1 single player again after playing 2's demo? I know i did, god that games even better than i remember.

Has anyone gone back to GRAW1 single player again after playing 2's demo? I know i did, god that games even better than i remember.

Yeah I fired the game up today, just trying to get a few achievements that im still missing off it. I really cannot wait for GRAW 2, especially the co-op maps.

I'm selling GRAW, I just can't get my head around controls, and I just generally suck at it. Shame cus I do really like the idea of it. Definitely a game where I can see why it's rated so highly.

Wish i had my 360, having to wait until Monday now at the earliest! :weep:

Got copies of GRAW and Oblivion sitting up in my room, sealed and tormenting me :sad:

Wait till you get to insane...

My friend and I actually did it in less tries than hardcore. We basically formed a tactic based on hardcore, I rapid torque bow him in the face, he rapidly snipers him in the face, if you do it well enough he's dead before he can get to you.

I've yet to do insane on Gears. I wonder how hard it woud be in single player...

Didn't even bother trying.

The last boss on Lost Planet is shit. Whatever happened to the days where the most epic and impressive boss was left until last?

The last boss on Lost Planet is shit. Whatever happened to the days where the most epic and impressive boss was left until last?

The day Halo 2 shipped and we got that bag of crap for a last boss.

Does anyone know when Assassin's Creed is coming out!?? It looks like so much fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOk5j-iGuTM

I havnt heard anything on this in ages!

I doubt it will be any time soon, its coming out on the PS3 aswell so I expect it later this year, October time.