NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

My controller is working fine now with new battries. It's annoying though as it said they still has two bars left :hmm:

Oh well! I will just use one controller for GoW online and the other for everything else!!! Its a shame this problem exists, I would have though Microsoft might have been able to done something! But hey, They did everything else right!:hmm:

So let me get this straight if you order Crackdown, youa re guaranteed beta? Hell if thats the box for the testing I'll buy crackdown just for that, going to be a rare thing to have your hands on.

So let me get this straight if you order Crackdown, youa re guaranteed beta? Hell if thats the box for the testing I'll buy crackdown just for that, going to be a rare thing to have your hands on.

Yes, if you buy Crackdown you're allowed to test Bungie's new game for them.

The box art is a joke, making fun of the fact Crackdown will now be bought by many only because Halo 3 betas are included.

And no, it won't be rare.

New multiplayer demo on marketplace. Batttlestations: Midway

Load of shit apparently.

The box art is a joke, making fun of the fact Crackdown will now be bought by many only because Halo 3 betas are included.

More fool them, paying forty quid for what will essentially be a bugged demo.

Thats a clever strategy by microsoft.

Just wish they would publish a decent platformer now.

hey people

just got a japanese 360 off ebay and i real happy but it has the extreme firmware on it. I never even knew till it arrived. I do not even care about backups as i only buy originals.

does anyone know if i will have problems with xbox live? will Microsoft ban me straight away. I pissed off as i am not a bootlegger. I always buy the genuine games.

hey people

just got a japanese 360 off ebay and i real happy but it has the extreme firmware on it. I never even knew till it arrived. I do not even care about backups as i only buy originals.

does anyone know if i will have problems with xbox live? will Microsoft ban me straight away. I pissed off as i am not a bootlegger. I always buy the genuine games.

It should be possible to restore the original firmware, I wouldn't risk taking it online with hacked firmware, I have heard stories of hacked 360 getting bricked.

It should be possible to restore the original firmware, I wouldn't risk taking it online with hacked firmware, I have heard stories of hacked 360 getting bricked.

Only a very VERY low precentage of hacked firmware 360s has become bricked. And you can play live with hacked 360s without any problem, but MS could release an update that will brick them in the future.

Only a very VERY low precentage of hacked firmware 360s has become bricked. And you can play live with hacked 360s without any problem, but MS could release an update that will brick them in the future.

Thanks Diemetrix. I will buy a 3 month subscription and see what happens? do Microsoft update the console firmware automatically or do they give you an option?

also rokhed00, do you have any idea where i can get the original firmware from?

Don't do anything to it. Demand your money back from the seller, report him to eBay for selling illegal products. Then buy another, working one.

Don't take the risk.

also rokhed00, do you have any idea where i can get the original firmware from?

No idea. Just heard someone say that they can restore it when they hacked it in the first place.

I'd do as Moria says though, it'd be a lot less trouble.

been on a few forums and people saying microsoft seem to be ignoring this hack as it is not unsigned code. from what i read so far, playing originals online will be fine.

I also phoned microsoft and told them what happened and how i didnt know etc and the woman told me if i play with originals i will be okay. I have no idea if she knew what she was talking about.. :)

I also phoned microsoft and told them what happened and how i didnt know etc and the woman told me if i play with originals i will be okay. I have no idea if she knew what she was talking about.. :)

I wouldn't take the word of anyone on MS customer support too seriously about something like this, they know fuck all about the technical side of things, all they're good for is arranging returns/replacements and shit like that.

OMG! I think i might be getting a 360 next month (feb 28th) because it's my birthday then. Woooo! Unfortunately, i'd have to put about £100 into it *sigh*.

If any of you happen to be rich or are in a generous mood...feel free to contribute hehe.

If any of you happen to be rich or are in a generous mood...feel free to contribute hehe.

Here's ten pence and a shoe lace, now move along.

:D

Crackdown Demo coming soon...

Following the postponement caused by a failed certification, the release of the Crackdown demo has now been confirmed: the single-player and online cooperative demo of Crackdown will be available on Tuesday at 2 a.m. PST.

On Jan. 23, gamers will get the chance to battle their way through the roads and rooftops of Crackdown as the Xbox 360 title's explosive demo lands on Xbox Live Marketplace. And for the ultimate payback, they will combine forces in online co-op play for twice the thrills and double the retribution.

Is that a worldwide demo release or just America? Cos I'm not quite sure how all this stuff works cos I've only had my 360 for 11 days!

The Vast Majority of Demos are released globally. If there's any sort of violence it's usually not available in germany and sometimes if it's a non ea american sport game it only comes out in North America.

I think it's pretty certain it's be out in the UK on that date.

Just bought a 360 off of Ebay for £220. Wahoo (sorry about that just glad I'm finally getting one). Can't wait to play GoW and R6:Vegas.

Will I able to delete his setting and Live name so I can put my own in?

Just bought a 360 off of Ebay for £220. Wahoo (sorry about that just glad I'm finally getting one). Can't wait to play GoW and R6:Vegas.

Will I able to delete his setting and Live name so I can put my own in?

jepp. easypeasy

jepp. easypeasy

Oh good. My mate had me worrying cause he said he wasn't sure.

One more question is the 'classic' (the budget range I guess) version of Halo any different from the normal one?

Dead or Alive 4 is just sooo stupidly hard. I start off by trying to play it properly, and eventually get so annoyed that I'm button bashing.

I can't believe there is no easy difficulty to practice on and then bump it up to normal and then hard later on like in Soul Calibur.

The Vast Majority of Demos are released globally. If there's any sort of violence it's usually not available in germany and sometimes if it's a non ea american sport game it only comes out in North America.

I think it's pretty certain it's be out in the UK on that date.

Awesome! Cheers!:hehe: