NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Speaking of Viva Pinata, has anyone got a Wildcard Pinata? I did ask in the VP thread but not much response.

(A Wildcard Pinata is a very rare one, which has a slight mutation for example the Whilm wildcard has three spikes or tufts of hair on his back, and I think the Macaracoon has six legs).

Someone please explain to me the gamer points and the market place, I thought the points on your gamer card could be used on the marketplace. But when I went on there it said my balance was 0, though my card says a pitiful 55. Then I realised I must've been wrong. So do I have to pay for marketplace points?

Someone please explain to me the gamer points and the market place, I thought the points on your gamer card could be used on the marketplace. But when I went on there it said my balance was 0, though my card says a pitiful 55. Then I realised I must've been wrong. So do I have to pay for marketplace points?

Gamerpoints are seperate from Microsoft points.

Gamerpoints stack up while playing games (each "proper" game has 1000 points to collect through achievements, marketplace games tend to have 200 points).

Microsoft points are paid for by the player and added to your account and then used to buy things like dashboard themes, pictures and games from the arcade.

Are the gamerpoints used for anything? Or just used to show off how many achievements you've got?

Are the gamerpoints used for anything? Or just used to show off how many achievements you've got?

Just to show off how many achievements you've got. Basically it's a good way of creating competition between friends, and getting the most out of games.

Look, I already so excited about ordering my 360 tomorrow or the day after (Need to wait for money to get into my account AAAGH!) that I've already put my gamercard in my sig!!!

Does anyone know how to get rid of that massive space after the text in my sig?

Just to show off how many achievements you've got. Basically it's a good way of creating competition between friends, and getting the most out of games.

It's a shame because there would be such a greater incentive to get them if you could transfer them into Microsoft Points. Even if it was something like 1000 gamer points = 1 microsoft point it'd still be great.

Does anyone know how to get rid of that massive space after the text in my sig?

Get rid off the 'listening to' box under your av.

It's a shame because there would be such a greater incentive to get them if you could transfer them into Microsoft Points. Even if it was something like 1000 gamer points = 1 microsoft point it'd still be great.

I thought thats what you did with them, they just seem pointless now.

Get rid off the 'listening to' box under your av.

Aaaah! Thanks! Oh well the big space will have to stay.:p

I thought thats what you did with them, they just seem pointless now.

they seem pointless now, but some games, you just want to get the achievments, just to show u did it. Like doing insane on gears of war.

The achievements themself are pretty decent and do indeed make you get the best out of the game, but the incentive is pointless, because there is none.

they seem pointless now, but some games, you just want to get the achievments, just to show u did it. Like doing insane on gears of war.

Exactly. I know you loved Splinter Cell so I'm guessing working on achievements in the game was something you wanted to do, to get more enjoyment out of the game.

Also, I know Hero of Time plays a lot of games to build up a high score. Some people like achivements, some people don't care. At the end of the day it's just a bit of fun. I like them anyway.

And if gamerpoints were transfered to Microsoft points, then everyone would have played King Kong.

One good thing about achievements/gamerscore is it puts an end to those twats who mouth off saying 'I completed [insert game name here] on the hardest difficulty' when they haven't.

true true

whens this worms game coming to xblive arcade then?

also any idea how many points it will cost?

i reckon theyll charge like 1200 for worms.

Iv been on viva all night, its addicitive, 5 achievments left tho :)

Up for trading this for nfs carbon if anyones intrested.

Rumors say that Worms is coming out after the next game conference (forgot which one, CES or something like that) and with Team17 making it for 360 Arcade only, I reckon its gonna be a 1200mp thang.

Want a tiny Halo 3 gameplay video?

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=13179

There you go <3 Look really amazing. Can't wait to get this baby.

One thing that concerns me about Halo. You've all played it sooo much for so long, is it going to be impossible for someone like me to come in and play online with you all with out getting my arse kicked every time?

One thing that concerns me about Halo. You've all played it sooo much for so long, is it going to be impossible for someone like me to come in and play online with you all with out getting my arse kicked every time?

I've disliked Halo for a very long time, I downloaded the trailer off marketplace, and oh my I may have to buy it. So they'll be two nubbins running around together.

GoW and my other controller turned up. Yay.

Better get used to it, the second it's released you won't be able to get a decent sized game of anything else.

controllers arent £40.99 in the first place are they!

Played a load more Viva Piñata last night. I hate it when I just get a new resident like a newtgat, and then something eats it! Does my head it.

When you get say a badger thing as a resident, and it need to eat a squazzil. Will if you had a resident of each, will the badger eat it if it saw it?

If not, cool. If so then crap.

Also how am I meant to get a fox creature thing to eat the duck, if the duck keeps flying away cos he's scared of the fox?

When you get say a badger thing as a resident, and it need to eat a squazzil. Will if you had a resident of each, will the badger eat it if it saw it?

If not, cool. If so then crap.

Also how am I meant to get a fox creature thing to eat the duck, if the duck keeps flying away cos he's scared of the fox?

Pinatas only eat other Pinatas if they are instructed (if they are resident) and try getting your fox to eat the duck at night, same was happening to me and that worked.