NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

How the hell do you get a decnt face scan on Raibow Six? I spent ages trying to do it and after numerous messages saying the picture is invalid I managed to get my face on the computer character only to have him look nothing like me. Any tips on how to do it?

Also this Lost Planet Faceplate is one of the best looking ones I have seen.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=XT1066&title=lost_planet_-_extreme_condition_collectors_edition_+_free_lost_planet_faceplate

Those nuggets at Microsoft have done something to my account, after my avid complaining they put me back on silver, when I should now be debited and reinstated. I check out xbox.com to find that my free trial was cancelled at some point.... but not by me

How the hell do you get a decnt face scan on Raibow Six? I spent ages trying to do it and after numerous messages saying the picture is invalid I managed to get my face on the computer character only to have him look nothing like me. Any tips on how to do it?

Follow the instructions. Try placing a light infront of your face. I think it uses the eyes as a reffrence point for the alignment of the pictures. so make sure they are visable.

And so the warrentys end...

Yeah, expect 360 machines nationwide to stop working, unless you are Rokhed then its a monthly thing.

i thought release date 360's had cover for whenever they break? Because theyre made different or something?

Is it just me that thinks that the faceplates look stupid? It seems odd to have such a contrast between the front of the console and the rest of it.

Is it just me that thinks that the faceplates look stupid? It seems odd to have such a contrast between the front of the console and the rest of it.

Yeah, but thats why i like the lost planet one cause it has a white background.

Yeah, expect 360 machines nationwide to stop working, unless you are Rokhed then its a monthly thing.

The last one they gave me has been working fine since July, and I've still got the extra one they sent me as back up in case anything happens.

i cant even see the sides of my 360. its standing up, Sub on one side, PC screen on other.

And so the warrentys end...

How much do extened warranty's cost and how long do they last???

U get a leaflet/form with the 360 asking if you want an extra year but its £80!

Holy crap £80 pound for 1 year!!!!!

Game and gamestation don't sell warranty's either, where did you lot buy your warranty's?

Just get it put on your house insurance.

Halo 3 is the end of the Halo saga... well this part anyway. Theres bound to be spin offs.

Certainly. And in the following order:

Halo Wars

Halo 0

Halo Anthology

Halo Chronicles

Halo: The Official Game of The Official Movie

Halo 1-3: Special Edition

Super Halo

Halo DX

Halo RPG

Halo Heroes - Red/Blue Edition

Halo 2 Turbo

Halo Extreme Volleyball

Halo DDR

Halo: Advent Children

Steven Spielberg Presents Halo

Halo 2 Super Extreme Turbo

Halo - The Theme Park experience

Halo Total War

Halo Extreme Volleyball 2

You know this to be true...

A Viva Pinata gamerpic has been release for free, but its only availible for 2 days

EDIT Ive just got the new OXM from Morrisons, all of them were open but if it was opened purposfully they left the free M&Ms inside:P

A year late, but I jumped in today. I think I've just about escaped the terrible claws of WoW and am ready to move on.

Got myself a 360, PG3 with extra wireless pad, GoW and Viva Pinata for £320 altogether, seemed like a pretty good deal.

Good timing with the wii in 5 days 1 hour and 47 min:p

Yes and one Gamecube game to play on it.

I think I can hold off a while to be honest.