NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Is there a thread anywhere with everyones Gamertags listed? I'd quite like to get a list together so we can all add each other, making it easier to get Gears games together. I know a lot of people are on my list, but there are loads who aren't, and rather than having to pm everyone or search through their posts it would be good to just have a straight forward list.

Anyone think this is a good idea? Or does the thing in everyones profile negate the need for it?

There used to be one, but the OP left ages ago so it hasn't been updated. There should be a new one.

In fact, i'll make it now.

I just remembered something: it's the 22 November, so we should be seeing the Lost Planet multiplayer demo at some point today. I'm rather looking forward to it.

[Edit]

Wait, wasn't it the 23rd actually?

Regardless, rumours abound that the demo will see a Wednesday release due to Thanksgiving being on Thursday.

[/Edit]

Yeah, it was the 23rd. I'm super-hyped.

Until then i have small arms to entertain me.

need more points!!! may revisit Table Tennis or Burnout. classic games no one seems to play anymore :(

i remember a few games i had with Stefkov a while back and they were really fun. think the only person i've played on Burnout off here has been Mark Cullinane.

One time only Playstation 3 games are now on their way to XBOX 360 xD

2005/06 Playstation 3 only

Assassin's Creed

Bladestorm The Hundred Year's War

Fatal Inertia

GTA 4

2006/07 Playstation 3 and XBOX 360 xD

Assassin's Creed

Fatal Inertia

GTA 4

Small Arms is out, Had one go of the Demo and it looks pretty intresting think i'll unlock the full game later tonight, Has a Smashbrohers feelto it and hell I got to beat up a chicken whats more crazy.

They say the TV/Move thing is out today as well, but I saw no indication of anythingo n the Marketplace for it, mightbe on later tonight or eve now since iw as only one this morning, but can't wait to see what's on thier.

Also plyed GOW alst night, glad i got it, is bloody fantastic, bit annoyingly hard though in palces, i've had y fair share of death already. Question, how the ell do you guys have a Game, I tried 6 attempts last night to get onto a game and the clsoest I got was to choose which race i wanted to be, Just kept getting the "You have lost connection to the host" Very annoying.

Gunna try the demo however my internet is going at a snails pace (seems to be norm on a Wednesday morning, thanks NTL buy out of Telewest...)

video market place is up (America only)

its awesome

moives cost : 480p : 280pnts (new movies 320pnts)

720p movies: 480pnts

tv shows: 480p: 160pnts

720p tv shows : 240pnts

sp far there are a decent selection of movies: like v for vendetta, Congo matrix (and more)

and tv shows include: south park (seasons 1 2 3 4 5 10:bowdown: :yay: )

family guy etc

its pretty cool,

Small Arms is ok, I guess, but I didn't like Smash Bros, so I'm not the best judge for this. I haven't bought it, so I haven't tried multiplayer online yet, only 3 stages singleplayer. The controls are fairly simple, though I have a bit of trouble aiming. The graphics are some of the best for a xbla game, with original characters and very smash-bros-like stages.

I really want to like it. It's an original XBLA game, multiplayer online and is sold for only 800 points.

video market place is up (America only)

its awesome

moives cost : 480p : 280pnts (new movies 320pnts)

720p movies: 480pnts

tv shows: 480p: 160pnts

720p tv shows : 240pnts

sp far there are a decent selection of movies: like v for vendetta, Congo matrix (and more)

and tv shows include: south park (seasons 1 2 3 4 5 10:bowdown: :yay: )

family guy etc

its pretty cool,

So that means I am going to have to register for an american account damn you, and use point cards double damn you if it comes over here we won't see south park or family guy we may see the simpsons but probably not

One time only Playstation 3 games are now on their way to XBOX 360 xD

2005/06 Playstation 3 only

Assassin's Creed

Fatal Inertia

GTA 4

2006/07 Playstation 3 and XBOX 360 xD

Assassin's Creed

Fatal Inertia

GTA 4

same happened with Elveon, Theseis, Bioshock, Wardevil, Alan Wake and many more i dont remember now but yes, 360 has stole a lot of exclusives from ps3 and more will follow (DMC4,MGS4,FFXIII)

in three words: PS3 IS PWNED

same happened with Elveon, Theseis, Bioshock, Wardevil, Alan Wake and many more i dont remember now but yes, 360 has stole a lot of exclusives from ps3 and more will follow (DMC4,MGS4,FFXIII)

in three words: PS3 IS PWNED

BIOSHOCK!!!

nobody forget about this game for i swear it'll be brilliant!

Ive just got through to microsoft about my free 1 month being billed for, to being told that because of the billing cycle (I started at the end of Dec) I paid for October at the end of October, even though I paid for october back in Sep, and my free 1 month was for Nov.

but dual layed disks can take 13gb

And if hes just using the standard disks, the only thing he'll be compressing is the data used for saving and reloading.

Hopefully this means we can get them japanese hooked on 360.

Whats this cry-on game I knew about blue dragon and lost odysee.

Dual Layered disks can hold 9GB, hence why they are refered to as DVD-9 disks.

Lost Planet Demo is up but it isnt listed. Myself ( and others ) found it in the Demos section and its on the Featured Demo Tab/Picture. Its called Lost Planet Special Online Demo.

Dual Layered disks can hold 9GB, hence why they are refered to as DVD-9 disks.

Well the wii double layed discs can hold 13GB

Lost Planet Demo is up but it isnt listed. Myself ( and others ) found it in the Demos section and its on the Featured Demo Tab/Picture. Its called Lost Planet Special Online Demo.

I was wondering if you knew how to unlock all championships in wwe

isn't the Wii using optical discs not DVD?

Lost Planet is ace I wasn’t at all interested in it until I just played the multiplayer demo.16 player with no lag, grappling is ace, good weapons, good amount of hits to kill people and great graphics looking forward to this now.

isn't the Wii using optical discs not DVD?

A DVD is an optical disk because it uses a laser to play it and 12cm double sided discs hold up to 17GB

A DVD is an optical disk because it uses a laser to play it and 12cm double sided discs hold up to 17GB

Wise up, not even a single layered HD-DVD disk can hold 17gb - let alone a DVD.

Wikipedia reference-linkhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD-ROM

Scroll down to DVD capacity

12cm double sided = 17GB

And btw 12cm double sided triple layer capacity HD-DVD's can hold up to 90GB

Great link there, no article found. There is no such thing in production as a double sided, triple layer HD-DVD disk.

17 gig DVD disks are not available to buy, they aren't normally considered amongst normal DVDs

I was wondering if you knew how to unlock all championships in wwe

Just go to the belt case in your locker room and highlight the shadows of the belts you are missing, it tells you how to obtain each one.