NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Fuck the originals, release Contra 3 and i'll be interested.

I have seen this man play Contra 3 and it is quite stunning.

I used to think the C in Mike C Fudge stood for c*nt, but after seeing him play the game I now know better.

Mike Cuntra 3 Fudge.

I have seen this man play Contra 3 and it is quite stunning.

I used to think the C in Mike C Fudge stood for c*nt, but after seeing him play the game I now know better.

Mike Cuntra 3 Fudge.

My middle name starts with a J, cockwrangler.

My middle name starts with a J, cockwrangler.

But the joke wouldn't have worked so well that way. Why let a little thing like FACTS ruin it?

Oblivion? Dead Rising? Burnout Revenge? (wait a couple weeks for) Gears of War???

Don't know which one yet. Maybe Perfect Dark Zero. Loved the original on the N64. I'm gonna give GR: AW more time though.

Don't know which one yet. Maybe Perfect Dark Zero. Loved the original on the N64. I'm gonna give GR: AW more time though.

PDZ isnt like PD at all IMO, its more like a overly glossy average at best FPS with some jet packs.

i couldn't get into GRAW either when i got it free with my 360 so i swapped it for oblivion :D

I noticed you added me to your friends list mate. At the moment, I only have GR: AW for my 360, but I have some original Xbox Live games like GR2, GR2 SS, RS3, RS3 BA, Halo 2, and PGR2.

Thanks for the heads up on Perfect Dark Zero. I heard is was disappointing.

Well well well, Nov 22nd. XBOX Live Marketplace will be gaining an online TV and movie download service with another small update.

Details at Major Nelson's blog.

I personally enjoyed pdz more than the original, I think its because it looks fantastic on my tv and everything is shiny.

However I have smackdown this week, then GoW, then Viva Pinata whenever that comes out

Well well well, Nov 22nd. XBOX Live Marketplace will be gaining an online TV and movie download service with another small update.

Details at Major Nelson's blog.

However it is only available in NA at first

Half Life 2 360 gameplay vid

Valve have to re-take their pictures for certain areas of land used in Half-Life 2. This is because their original photos are too low resolution to take advantage of the triple core processor and graphics card. Although Half-Life 2 came out in 2004, it still has decent graphics to this date. But Valve want to up the anty and produce a breathtaking new experience for 360 owners. They have released a clip of gameplay from the new game for the 360.

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360-hires/3583/HalfLife-2-Episode-Two-Gameplay-Clip-4-in-High-Definition/

looks awesome

Video of it can be found here:

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=11605

Pretty darn sweet.

or more better info + vids here

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6161165.html?tag=latestnews;title;0

But it won't be available in the the uk and we all know america has better choice of tv programs and movies i would want on my 360

Only for USA. Just like I-Tunes really...where Europe have to wait till early next year for downloadable movies....

Anyway, talking of movies has anyone preordered the HD-DVD drive? I stupidly preordered with Amazon, but i was one of the first i believe, not sure wherever to trust the estimated dispatch date or not though, have to wait and see...

Only for USA. Just like I-Tunes really...where Europe have to wait till early next year for downloadable movies....

Anyway, talking of movies has anyone preordered the HD-DVD drive? I stupidly preordered with Amazon, but i was one of the first i believe, not sure wherever to trust the estimated dispatch date or not though, have to wait and see...

have you seen the cost of those high def dvds though.

They have a rrp of £30, me mate

have you seen the cost of those high def dvds though.

They have a rrp of £30, me mate

Most are £14.99 on play.com! £30 is to much for one movie...but not a box set.

Aye, I pre-ordered with Gameplay, £130 and it says dispatch 22nd Nov

Most are £14.99 on play.com! £30 is to much for one movie...but not a box set.

i know but most high street shops are selling the high def dvds at around £30

1UP gave Gears of war a 10 :heh:

Here

Cant wait for it

Either can i! Do you reckon the street date will be broken?

we can pray! *prays*

its a bigger game than PES will ever be :p lol

What is it with you and waiting?

It's not long.

Ive played Gears of war and it is a very very good game, i thought the framerate might be a proplem but its spot on.

Plugging in my external HDD, and looking around, i realised that i could take a picture off the HDD and put it as a background, now iknow how that guy in the video i posted a while back did it. I now have that zelda image of link on horseback as the background. Thats temporary, I'm gonna make one that fits ontot he full screen.

Sony has issued a statement criticizing its rival Microsoft's TV and movies announcement, arguing that it cuts out Core system users, who will not be able to store the content, thereby splitting the user-base.

Microsoft's TV and movie downloads are available to owners of the higher-priced (and more popular) version of Xbox 360, but not to Core system owners who do not have a hard drive. A spokesperson for Sony offered, "PlayStation 3's content is designed for everyone to enjoy right out of the box, no matter which configuration you purchase. We would never segregate or shut out any of our consumers from our entertainment experience because they didn't buy the top of the line system. Both PlayStation 3 versions available on November 17 include hard drives for downloading content."

NextGen

Sony has issued a statement criticizing its rival Microsoft's TV and movies announcement, arguing that it cuts out Core system users, who will not be able to store the content, thereby splitting the user-base.

Microsoft's TV and movie downloads are available to owners of the higher-priced (and more popular) version of Xbox 360, but not to Core system owners who do not have a hard drive. A spokesperson for Sony offered, "PlayStation 3's content is designed for everyone to enjoy right out of the box, no matter which configuration you purchase. We would never segregate or shut out any of our consumers from our entertainment experience because they didn't buy the top of the line system. Both PlayStation 3 versions available on November 17 include hard drives for downloading content."

NextGen

Sounds like sour grapes to me.