NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

YES!

FINALLY got Xbox Live sorted and fully working this time with no NAT problems. :D

Man i've been waiting ages what with my Dad taking so long to get the new router and stuff and when he did it wasn't compatible etc.

I need to add some of you. :kiss:

Congrats =) Will you be playing Phantasy Star Universe online?

I think their the chipped 360s and it breaks them down after the patch, so what do you expect

BTW Hero whats Marvel game like I was thinking of getting it

Its pretty cool. I have just played the first few levels using The Thing, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Human Torch. Its very old school in terms of gameplay as its basically a roaming fighter but it has RPG elements as you get coins to buy new moves and the like.

How come when I try to share my videos and such through Windows Media Player 11, I change the settings, it doesnt respond.

PDZ map pack 2 is on the marketplace, containing Goldeneye classic Facility.

Complex was far better than Facility. I wish I could play that map again. :(

What format do videos have to be in for me to watch them off my external hard drive?

And can i copy them onto there, can i copy pictures aswell so that i can create a theme. Wondows media connect dont work, cos its stupid.

How do people if they do, connect WMC to their 360?

I have a usb to ethernet and its annoyin my cos it dont work. I know ice asked it before..but..I'm annoyed that if it dont work ive wasted a tenner on that adaptor.

What format do videos have to be in for me to watch them off my external hard drive?

And can i copy them onto there, can i copy pictures aswell so that i can create a theme. Wondows media connect dont work, cos its stupid.

How do people if they do, connect WMC to their 360?

I have a usb to ethernet and its annoyin my cos it dont work. I know ice asked it before..but..I'm annoyed that if it dont work ive wasted a tenner on that adaptor.

Videos have to be WMV format, but even then are not guaranteed to work, I have several WMV files on my PC that the 360 won't play.

I use an ethernet router to connect using WMC. I did have problems though, namely my firewall was blocking it. If you disable your firewall and give it a go it may work.

Videos have to be WMV format, but even then are not guaranteed to work, I have several WMV files on my PC that the 360 won't play.

I use an ethernet router to connect using WMC. I did have problems though, namely my firewall was blocking it. If you disable your firewall and give it a go it may work.

The thing is though. I've done it before. The 360 has found the pc, and actually got through Live on it. Now it wont work.

I test both the media and live connections and they fail on the IP address. I just wish i had another ethernet port at the back of my pc.

Complex was far better than Facility. I wish I could play that map again. :(

i second that!

i really miss Goldeneye now-just shows how shit the level design is in PDZ that they can't match most of Goldeneyes levels.

i second that!

i really miss Goldeneye now-just shows how shit the level design is in PDZ that they can't match most of Goldeneyes levels.

Just shows what rose tinted glasses can do to your memory, had a few games on Facility last night and it's no better designed than any of the other maps.

Anyway, anyone seen the DLC for NFS Carbon?

-The Collectors Edition Upgrade - 800 Points

-Performance Drivetrain Bundle - 400 Points

-Performance Engine Boost Bundle - 400 Points

-Performance Handling Bundle - 400 Points

-Ultimate Performance Bundle - 800 Points

-Muscle Car Autosculpt Body Kit - 300 Points

-Autosculpt Tuner Body Kit - 300 Points

-Autosculpt Exotic Body Kit - 300 Points

-1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 - 80 Points

-2004 Lamborghini Murcielago - 80 Points

-2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 - 80 Points

EA are about to usher in a new era of rip off content. £33.49 that lot'll cost you.

Just shows what rose tinted glasses can do to your memory, had a few games on Facility last night and it's no better designed than any of the other maps.

EA are about to usher in a new era of rip off content. £33.49 that lot'll cost you.

Come on, you didn't expect to get the full game for £50 did you?!:indeed:

Eragon demo out now on marketplace apparently, could you guys tell me what it is like please

Not the worst game i've played ever, but it does a very good job of making me believe it is by it's pure unoriginal, blandness. Not exciting at all.

I wouldn't buy it judging by the demo, seems very linear, button bashing and has a very multi-format feeling to it.

The only good thing about it is calling your dragon friend and it smashes up the level, but lets face it, 'Lair' is out next year so if you wants dragons i would wait for that (if your buying a PS3 of course).

I was under the impression that all of that content (except the collectors edition upgrade) can be unlocked by playing the game normally? Seems like another Tiger Woods scenario.

the only thing about Facility is how dark it is in contrast to the other levels but thats easily solved. i'm not a huge goldeneye zealot of anything but the levels were iconic and i have fun playing them today-the only thing is the graphics do my eyes in after an hour or so.

GOT MY 360 BACK :D

whole new 360 works fine so far

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! :yay:

im thinking of ringing up M$ just cos my 360 stalls whenever i get about 30-40 mins into a DVD but maybe the new 'fall' update will solve this :S we'll see.

also today i got my copy of N3 from ebay :D

Completed Enchanted Arms earlier. I enjoyed it, but it is indeed pretty mediocre, and is basically nothing spectacular. It is solid in some aspects, yet flawed when it comes to being unique.

Can't wait to carry on with Oblivion tomorrow night. Hopefully gonna have the main quest out the way this weekend. Gonna take me hours to get through all those side quests aswell. Can't wait, gonna be a good weekend. Need to get through some games before Gears and Wii are out.

"completed" all the silver missions on PGR3 last night...done bout half on gold and a few on planinum..rank 4 still thou gunna keep at it thou.

Can't wait to carry on with Oblivion tomorrow night. Hopefully gonna have the main quest out the way this weekend. Gonna take me hours to get through all those side quests aswell. Can't wait, gonna be a good weekend. Need to get through some games before Gears and Wii are out.

side quests take so long. I havnt done the main quest for ages. I only managed to stumbloe upon a task i had to do for the main quest, doing all the guilds quests take ages.

Plus it takes even longer if you run the land. I did a Dark Brotherhood quest and i could have teleported when i was out of the city but iran across, took me about 15/20 minutes to get there. I did stop to look att he sights on my way, it went from night to mid morning in the game. Took quite a while.

Its great just exploring the place.

I need to play that more aswell.

Im really looking forward to Smackdown especially for the Live play. Many of The Rocks sayings will be flying down the headset, IF YA SMMMMMEELLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........

Had a good session on N3 last night while messaging Takeo at the same time. Those last 200 points are a bitch to get but its giving plenty of replay value to the game. Also N3 + Listening to Dragonforce = WIN!

Im really looking forward to Smackdown especially for the Live play. Many of The Rocks sayings will be flying down the headset, IF YA SMMMMMEELLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........

Had a good session on N3 last night while messaging Takeo at the same time. Those last 200 points are a bitch to get but its giving plenty of replay value to the game. Also N3 + Listening to Dragonforce = WIN!

lol dragonforce! sounds like speed metal to me.

i prefer listening to donna summer, steps or gina g whist killing hundreds of golbins . . . LMFAO!!!

might give Dead Rising another chance today if i can finish my japanese work :(