NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

ROLL.

Roll is the best move in this game by far, arm your self up and chin Carlito, then once hes done just run trough the Zombies and get the shopping trollys when you can, and remeber ROLL zombies cant hit you when you do this.

fuck that, spinning around, cains the fuck out of them. just walk ontop of zombies to the van, then use that, and go to the bottom, get the 3 at the bottom, then half way stop off for the sedan car, get the last one, and your done. Anyone else found this game stupidly easy?

How good is the move you get at lvl 50. Well handy!

Well... i'm slightly soul destroyed now.

Just did case 7-2, finished the cut scene and my xbox had a disc read error... so i have to do the ENTIRE THING AGAIN.

lol, why didnt you save? As long as you save at save points, it doesnt mess up. Gutted for you, eh. :P

Hey guys, I got Just Cause at the weekend and I think it's pretty good. the only problem I'm having is that it keeps crashing on me all the time! Does anyone know of any possible solutions to try and fix this as I've searched the internet and no one else seems to have this problem. I remember there being some sort of action i can take that clears the cache on the xbox that sometimes stops these crashing issues, any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys, I got Just Cause at the weekend and I think it's pretty good. the only problem I'm having is that it keeps crashing on me all the time! Does anyone know of any possible solutions to try and fix this as I've searched the internet and no one else seems to have this problem. I remember there being some sort of action i can take that clears the cache on the xbox that sometimes stops these crashing issues, any help would be appreciated.

Do you mean that 'fix' that Bethesda mentioned for Oblivion where you held down A whilst the game started up?

I've seen bugs aplenty around San Esperito, but no crashes yet. Perhaps you should try swapping the game for another disc?

Hello guys I'm live from hull at university, whoooooooo, just want to say they showed us a presentation of how to basically develop games in a dead simple way.

I put on PDZ and felt like destroying things. Boredom within 15 minutes. So i caved in and went and bought the 4 new maps for a fiver. NO ONE PLAYS THEM!!!!!

FKU&%11DFHGH*^^$%%%%!!!!!!!!!

mmmm

I have the game and it hasn't crashed on me once yet. It may be hot or it may be your game disc?

The game is pretty good. your right. Love jumping out of a plane and sky-diving from VERY high up.

The graphics are wonderful.

Don't know if you've had this problem, but the game sometimes doesn't recognise what your doing? I had to blow these 2 things up in one level, but they wouldn't blow-up so i had to restart it etc..

mmmm

I have the game and it hasn't crashed on me once yet. It may be hot or it may be your game disc?

The game is pretty good. your right. Love jumping out of a plane and sky-diving from VERY high up.

The graphics are wonderful.

Don't know if you've had this problem, but the game sometimes doesn't recognise what your doing? I had to blow these 2 things up in one level, but they wouldn't blow-up so i had to restart it etc..

Its done either of those things for me.....

Saints Row i think.

Just Cause seems like a bag of crap from the demo.

HAY WELCOME TO A GAME WHERE NOTHING HAS ANY PHYSICS!

Dead Rising final boss is pretty tricky... though not impossible. I nearly killed him... thats when i ran out of time. :(

i would personally get just cause

nearly champion on test drive :D loving that game glad i brought it

gunna ave a go at the "millionaries challenge" later where you have to go 128 miles appox around the island in under 60 mins to win $1 million :)

if cock up on that i wont be best pleased thou

wanna finish test drive soon as i havent hardly played ghost recon..and havent even played PGR3 since i got it :(

Ive worked out why PDZ is now boring...

wheres my takeo miyazaki! where is he! where can i find him!

Ive worked out why PDZ is now boring...

wheres my takeo miyazaki! where is he! where can i find him!

Well probably getting drunk in Manchester. And also clubbing, and also in uni

I'll probably get Saints Row, then Just Cause around Christmas.

Has anyone else noticed that IGN gave Just cause two reviews? A US one and a UK one! Each with a hugely differing score!

Well probably getting drunk in Manchester. And also clubbing, and also in uni

lol i know, i was just hinting for him to get on xbox live

lol looks like the UK guy really liked it :)

I wonder why, what wih all these white peopel wantign to be gangsters nowadays. I know of one guy who thinks he'll fit in with a crowd of black people. not being racist but damn he really thinks he's black. Loving shitty dance music (no offence to anyone who likes it..)

Anyway, I really want lego star wars, does it have muliplayer? I'm really lacking 360 mulitplayer LAN games.

Just completed Dead Rising's 72 hour mode. All I can say is... oh crap....

Ah well, overtime here I come. ¬¬

lol i know, i was just hinting for him to get on xbox live

heya *hugs*

i need to try and sort out my XBL here . . . shall report back shortly.

*grumble grumble tiredness grumble grumble freshers flu grumble*

oh and :-

HD-DVD and BluRay on one disc!!!

hmmmmmmm