NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

How do I change my 360 to have a "Static IP"?

Instead of going to automatically assign an IP address type in one yoruself.

Instead of going to automatically assign an IP address type in one yoruself.

Cool, thanks.

:D Perfect Dark Zero was fun earlier!!! :D

looking to play PDZ or Halo 2 later-anyone else wanna play just add me.

also on PDZ is there anyway to have chat turned on automatically cos its really pissin me off.

I have to admit something..... Xmen is the s***est game ever. i rented it and its not even worth playing through, it lokks so long, and is boring. Nevermind the scratches on it that make it freeze every 10 minutes. Im having a bad day today.

I have to admit something..... Xmen is the s***est game ever. i rented it and its not even worth playing through, it lokks so long, and is boring. Nevermind the scratches on it that make it freeze every 10 minutes. Im having a bad day today.

Yeah it is a bad game and whats worse if you want the points you have to play through the whole game on the hardest settings.

I DEMAND YOU BRING BACK YOUR GOOD SIG!

And what sig would that be Yamcha?

--

In other news

Tables tennis demo is now online on marketplace

everyone shold BUY table tennis not play the demo!!! GAME and GS i think are still doing it for 19.99 if not you can bick it up second hand for the same.

had fun playing stefkov earlier! :D

anyone up for PDZ of an evening/night??? just add me and i'll invite you

I just got GR:AW today! Woow!!!

Should I get the expansion pack off live market place-is it worth it?

I'm tempted to as I like the co-op missions but it only comes with 4 and the pack adds another 4...

just beware if you download the GR:AW pack you wont be able to play it on live with pepople without it.

WHY DIDNT I LIKE THIS GAME?????? lol

In less than 2 months I will finally be able to afford an Xbox 360! Not sure whether to get one or not though. Anyone care to list a few reasons why I should get one?

Right now my only real reasons are that a fair few games are not out on Wii and I really want something HD for my HDTV.

Is it worth it? Can't decide :-(

everyone shold BUY table tennis not play the demo!!! GAME and GS i think are still doing it for 19.99 if not you can bick it up second hand for the same.

had fun playing stefkov earlier! :D

QFT, some good games we played, even though i did lose twice :(.

sorry for not coming on later though, i got engrossed in Phoenix Wright, ive still yet to finish that, and also watching CSI.

QFT, some good games we played, even though i did lose twice :(.

sorry for not coming on later though, i got engrossed in Phoenix Wright, ive still yet to finish that, and also watching CSI.

ah well-we'll play at some point when we're both on

In less than 2 months I will finally be able to afford an Xbox 360! Not sure whether to get one or not though. Anyone care to list a few reasons why I should get one?

Right now my only real reasons are that a fair few games are not out on Wii and I really want something HD for my HDTV.

Is it worth it? Can't decide :-(

the 360 is well worth it!! :D i recommend Gamestations premium pack and Burnout for 289 i think.

then you can get quite a few good games for under 30 quid each :D

Just a heads up Top Spin 2 and Table Tennis are both £17.99 on Play.com. I would get TT but as I said to Takeo via Live im burnt out.

Bungie have announced that Halo 3 is the last in the series and they've already started work on a new IP, which will be shown at X06.

Saw this on Digg, can't remember which site though...

Yeah cheers, I'll definitely going to look into that Burnout deal, I also want to get Kameo and PGR3. I'm also interested in Viva Pinata, but since the Wii will be out at around the same time as I can afford to buy an Xbox then it may have to wait.

Still, hope to see you guys on Live by the end of the year.

Bungie have announced that Halo 3 is the last in the series and they've already started work on a new IP, which will be shown at X06.

Saw this on Digg, can't remember which site though...

*crys* how can they do this to us?!?!?! *sniff*

we all new Bungie would get sick of making Halo games, lets hope that their game after Halo 3 will be just as good an IP.

Halo 3 has to be THE reason to own a 360, it must have an awesome 15+ level single player and the best Live multiplayer ever seen in order for it to be a just end to the series . . . for now.

Could anybody tell me what I'd get for a trade in for my 360 (full package) at gamestation? Thanks in advance! :)

Damn. My 360 has begun malfunctioning.
Same here. 3 red lights every time I turn it on, need to ring customer services tomorrow.

It's a damn conspiracy I tell you!

Could anybody tell me what I'd get for a trade in for my 360 (full package) at gamestation? Thanks in advance! :)

say it isnt so joe, say it aint so :(

im guessing around 200-220 for just the premium system.