NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

wow in 1 min all the 360 remotes sold out

2K Games told our fellow Dutchies from Fok! Games that a Prey demo is on schedule for June 22nd for Xbox 360 and PC. The demo will contain both a singleplayer and a multiplayer mode. Let’s prey (uhuhuh) that demo gets released on time unlike certain other demos.

Yeah, I got that at 6:01, when I got on at 6:02 they were all gone, not that I have a wireless controller to buy the play and charge kit anyway...

Yea, this sums up my attempts to get stuff:

game.jpg

why is the page upside down?

play an charge £4 damn!!!

why is the page upside down?

play an charge £4 damn!!!

Because they're 'having difficulties'. Trying to be funny :heh:

If I had the money I so would've got myself a Premium, well at least have tried to get one :P.

I really want a 360 for Xbox Live. :o

wireless controllers i dont need one but there goin for £15 if you hurry

theres some wierd glitch thing happening on my 360. playing the battle field 2 demo and everytime you try to move, or even not move, it glitches like hell and takes you back then forward then back again. then takes you about 50 yards forward. i dont know whats wrong, so i tried playing GRAW online and the same thing happened only a couple time, it wasnt that serious but it still happened. it just jerked you forward.

tried halo and that kind of worked ok. its not online though so i dont know.

i played GRAW online just and hour and a half before that, i went out to do my paper round, came back my brother wanted to play on battlefield and it started doing all i said above. However before i went out it was perfectly fine.

i checked the manual and i dont think it has anything about it. At one time or more the rings on the controller flashed 1&3, then 2&4 then again and again fora couple times then stayed on 1.

so please does anyone know what the problem is?

theres some wierd glitch thing happening on my 360. playing the battle field 2 demo and everytime you try to move, or even not move, it glitches like hell and takes you back then forward then back again. then takes you about 50 yards forward. i dont know whats wrong, so i tried playing GRAW online and the same thing happened only a couple time, it wasnt that serious but it still happened. it just jerked you forward.

tried halo and that kind of worked ok. its not online though so i dont know.

Its called lag, there is a problem with the information sent between your XBOX360 and the server (or whoever is hosting.)

You can't do anything about it just find a lower ping server.

Its called lag, there is a problem with the information sent between your XBOX360 and the server (or whoever is hosting.)

You can't do anything about it just find a lower ping server.

i had this thought first tie its happened, but ive been on so many servers, and so many games. even just standing still the guy on screen would jerk forward about 50 yards. ive joined about 4 or 5 or maybe more servers on battlefield and theyve all benthe same, it wouldbe ok ish then it would start glitching, then even in a car i would do the same, sending you back and forth. trying to get into a car you press A and he doesnt get in you press it loads of ties and he gets in but then gets out cos youve pressed it so many times. Trying to select a 'proffesion' takes a couple puses of the a and then choosing where to respawn is even more pushes.

ive sen an email to microsoft just now. so hopefully theyll get back to me.

halo triple pack on game £7.99 gone in literally a 20sec refresh, i hope someones not just buying all of them!

think its 1 offer per person per hour, so u can only get 1 of each deal.

Fuck, if only i had money, i needed that halo triple pack

i had this thought first tie its happened, but ive been on so many servers, and so many games. even just standing still the guy on screen would jerk forward about 50 yards. ive joined about 4 or 5 or maybe more servers on battlefield and theyve all benthe same, it wouldbe ok ish then it would start glitching, then even in a car i would do the same, sending you back and forth. trying to get into a car you press A and he doesnt get in you press it loads of ties and he gets in but then gets out cos youve pressed it so many times. Trying to select a 'proffesion' takes a couple puses of the a and then choosing where to respawn is even more pushes.

ive sen an email to microsoft just now. so hopefully theyll get back to me.

It could be your connection then.

http://www.adslguide.org.uk

Do the speedtest there and see what results you get.

PDZ limited edition £29.99 but theyve probably gone now

PDZ limited edition £29.99 but theyve probably gone now

its a piece of crap, i am surprised it even sold out

xbox 360 premium for £219 wow all gone in under 30 secs

I'm loving my 360 so far :)

GRAW arrived this morning, haven't had a proper chance to play it properly. Kameo should arrive on Monday :)

I'm loving my 360 so far :)

GRAW arrived this morning, haven't had a proper chance to play it properly. Kameo should arrive on Monday :)

Glad to see your liking it. GRAW online campaigns are awesome. Im sure you will enjoy it and as for Kameo a very short but amazing game.

I want the warthog [Puma :laughing:] car :shock:

1613-6.jpg

AWESOME. Just attach a minigun on the back and away we go. I call gunner!

Question for yous

Sound...

If I buy a home cinema here

Would I be able to connect it up to my 360 and tv and get great sound ?

If so what home cinema would you reccomend ?

If not what do I need ?