NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Just bought a game to fill in time till the good games in march, i got full auto.... a bit dissapointing

I was on the verge of getting this but then decided not too, and i'm keeping it that way.

I wasn't going to buy Burnout Revenge but i'm getting that instead now, it just looks 'too-fast' to miss, i've had burnout games before but this one looks even better and i like the way you do huge leaps etc.., i never bought it on Xbox so it will be all new to me! I'm not a graphics ***** but i hope they have gone to town with them, knowing EA thats probably the first thing they did!

The game i want the most is Oblivion!!!!!!! My only worry is that we ain't going to see this to April 7th or something, how long does a game need in manufactur? (can't spell it!). Is it two weeks before release date?

:smile:

Best not be delayed till april 7th, it won't get played otherwise as that is national Guitar Hero day.

Best not be delayed till april 7th, it won't get played otherwise as that is national Guitar Hero day.

I know! Can't wait for that day! :grin:

hmmm just read this on IGN and was wondering if any of yous who have bought hdtv will have this problem as hdtv has just really came out in the uk, and have to spend even more money when the players come out ??

very sad news if you do :(

link

Wow! This is insane!

About a month ago, after playing the Full Auto demo, I wrote a particularily scathing attack on the game on a friends blog. A few days after, we recieved an email from a marketing company saying this....

Sent : 09 February 2006 02:45:26

To : [email protected]

Subject : Full Auto

Hi!

I'm contacting you on behalf of Sega and M80. I was reading your blog entry,

http://stuffandshitiscool.blogspot.com/200...ed-to-sega.html, and

noticed that you had a less than favorable experience with the Full Auto Demo.

We were very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the demo, however, as you may

have heard, the final Full Auto is very different from the demo. It has

improved frame rate, AI, car control, and art.

We're so confident in Full Auto that we would like to offer you a free copy of

the final release of Full Auto to see if you like it more than the demo. Would

you be interested? Please let me know.

Thank you!

Lauren, M80

[email protected]

http://www.m80im.com / http://www.m80teams.com

Obviously, this looked like a marketing scam. Their website doesn't mention any connection with Sega or anything. But the other day, the game arrived! It's a US copy, but it's region free!

Not really crap tbh, it's a fun racing game with a few problems, but the main thing is that it's fun to play, flawed? Yes, fun? Damn right. 7x% area is about right for it.

GRAW for xbox 360 has had its release date changed to 10th march.

there is an article on eurogamer about it:

GRAW release date change

Well at least it's been confirmed, there was loads of confusion over the 360 date, it's always been the 10th! Lets hope it stays that way!

Thankfully my Samsung has a HDMI cable! :smile:

Alot of the HDTV's have this anyway don't they?

Not really crap tbh, it's a fun racing game with a few problems, but the main thing is that it's fun to play, flawed? Yes, fun? Damn right. 7x% area is about right for it.

i was playing online yesterday, just got the finished first acheivment :D and then... it froze! and it must have been over a save point cause when i turned it off and on again the save data was currupted! gutter. good job i wasnt that far through

hmmm just read this on IGN and was wondering if any of yous who have bought hdtv will have this problem as hdtv has just really came out in the uk, and have to spend even more money when the players come out ??

very sad news if you do :(

link

It's bullshit, I agree.

it's always been the 10th! Lets hope it stays that way!

aye cant wait for the 10th :)

i really need a new game for my 360 :yay:

Any update on a GRAW demo coming to the marketplace? I'm still on the fence about it.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a demo till after the games release.

I'm betting they fucked up the netcode again and don't want people to know till they buy the game themselves.

Dont know if anyone has posted this...

If you take a look at your Xbox Live friends list on Xbox .com, you’ll notice that we updated it to include the Gamerscore of your friends. This should help you prioritze who you’ll taunt as a result of their low (or high) gamerscore

its a nice update

Top of my list is CTU Mason with 3630 :) nice 1 m8 :bowdown:

Am i the only person here who doesnt play for points?

nor m8 i dont either.

soon as iv compleated a game its done with, the points i get while trying to complete it is good enough for me :)

I don't care really. I still want to get the most out of my games but not like actually play just for the points. I haven't got any points in ages.

Gamerpoints is just status, or how rich you are, but i suppose if ur rich but pants u wouldnt really get anywhere anyway

i have three games for my 360 and i have had it for about a month, and i have 150 points. i dont care about points, and also at the moment i dont care for the 360. i want 10th march to hurry so i can play GRAW.