NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Why in gods name do I have a 7 on the end of my gamerscore. That will never go will it? Unless I somehow manage to get 3 points.

Its probably off GRAW, I know thats what mine and most other peeps is off.

Was there a time given for GH2 DLC songs getting cheaper/free? I'm all but done with the game now, but I really enjoyed it and want more :D

Does ANYONE own fusion frenzy 2? Nobody plays online and I was to get the last achievements.

I'll rent it if you want them, i was gonna say the same thing as i heard no one plays it anymore.

I'll host a game of Gears at half 9 alright people?

Be there. (please :smile:)

DiRT is really good so far. Graphics are AMAZING despite a little bit of pop up and the occasional dip in frame rate.

The handling is quite hard to get used to especially after playing Forza quite a bit, but it's really good.

Im sick to death of Forza now, the game is just too big and gets very boring. Im nearly finished it, only about 5 more cups to win. I want it finished as I have Pro Evo 6 and Enchanted Arms to play aswell as Darkness come Friday.

I have just finished playing the Overlord demo and im pretty impressed with it. Its like an evil version of Pikmin, with a visual style that mixes Oblivion and Kameo.

I thought it was really good aswell and from what I played it seems a lot more fun than Pikmin, probably pick it up once exams are over.

I'll rent it if you want them, i was gonna say the same thing as i heard no one plays it anymore.

Sure, msg me when you have it.

Im sick to death of Forza now, the game is just too big and gets very boring. Im nearly finished it, only about 5 more cups to win. I want it finished as I have Pro Evo 6 and Enchanted Arms to play aswell as Darkness come Friday.

I see you playing Forza, like 1 lap out of 5 and I just wonder how you do it. The cars are slow and there's just no action. Sliding round the corner in a VW Golf is pretty funny but that's all there is. It feels so much different to DiRT, even though nearly all the time you're by yourself it must be all the corners and such that makes it more exciting.

I see you playing Forza, like 1 lap out of 5 and I just wonder how you do it. The cars are slow and there's just no action. Sliding round the corner in a VW Golf is pretty funny but that's all there is. It feels so much different to DiRT, even though nearly all the time you're by yourself it must be all the corners and such that makes it more exciting.

The majority of the time I dont do it, I hire the cheapest driver to do the races for me as I got sick of doing the same tracks over and over again. Aslong as you have a car that is near enough the same as the guys who starts 1st on the grid then you will win. Just 2 cups left to do......

Eeeep, looks like Forza has a very limited life span. Glad I rented it.

What about Dirt though peeps?

this is what i said on the previous page.

Well I got a promo copy of Dirt for £20 and I am enjoying it but I still think some of the cars are way too floaty. sometimes it feels like you're driving a fish across a lake of ice, the car just swings left and right as if it's trying to throw you out of it. And the braking time of 60-0 in one second is very silly!

It is good they left out actual multi-player races over xbox live as it would be more like bumper cars.

Forza drives really well, my problem with it is I can't be bothered to keep driving round the same tracks. I also don't like the way the game forces you to drive a different car in practically every damn race. I like to get a few cars, upgrade them and pick the best one for a race. The way Forza does it is force you to upgrade every fecking car otherwise there's no chance you'll win.

Eeeep, looks like Forza has a very limited life span. Glad I rented it.

What about Dirt though peeps?

I'm pretty sure I'll be playing DiRT longer than I played Forza, although it's hard to tell as I really loved Forza for the first 5 hours or so. The graphics are seriously amazing though.

this is what i said on the previous page.

Well I got a promo copy of Dirt for £20 and I am enjoying it but I still think some of the cars are way too floaty. sometimes it feels like you're driving a fish across a lake of ice, the car just swings left and right as if it's trying to throw you out of it. And the braking time of 60-0 in one second is very silly!

It is good they left out actual multi-player races over xbox live as it would be more like bumper cars.

Yeah I agree, the one thing I don't like in DiRT is that when you're in a race the slightest knock from another car and you spin out of control.

Is CoD2 hard on Veteran? Its just that i noticed the achievements are just going through that.

I got stuck on the 3rd last level on D-day. There are just places like that where you get stuck. You die loads, it takes hours, but I did 2/3rds of the game on Veteran.

I want to buy a game today but not sure what I want: maybe Shadowrun, maybe Dirt, maybe something else... or maybe I'll wait until next week and get The Darkness or RE4:Wii

Get DiRT, its really fun.

Or if you want go to the Gamestation website and get 2 games for $50 ish, including DiRT.

So maybe wait until next week to get DiRT and The Darkness?

Is CoD2 hard on Veteran? Its just that i noticed the achievements are just going through that.

Its not really hard, just annoying at times. You really have to stick at it though but once you do it it feels great.

I want to buy a game today but not sure what I want: maybe Shadowrun, maybe Dirt, maybe something else... or maybe I'll wait until next week and get The Darkness or RE4:Wii

Wait for The Darkness!

Just started playing PES6 this morning, not as bad as many made it out to be.

Who made it out to be bad? Fifa Fans?

They dont understand real football, thats all.

:shakeheadKonami should have a slogan 'We dont do graphics' its better suited

By the way, I might buy The Darkness but I heard it is only 10 hours long. Whats up with that?

That's pretty much the standard length for a single player game these days.

I'm looking forward to the darkness, it's too bad I won't be able to play it until after the holidays.

I got stuck on the 3rd last level on D-day. There are just places like that where you get stuck. You die loads, it takes hours, but I did 2/3rds of the game on Veteran.

Eh? There's only one level on D-Day...

It's the assault on Point Du Hoc. The defence is the next day, and the rest of the game is at other times.

Who made it out to be bad? Fifa Fans?

They dont understand real football, thats all.

Just about everyone made it out to be bad. All the reviews said the same thing about it when it got released, the game had been cutout and looked ugly on the 360. I wouldnt know as I havent played one PES since the 1st one on the PS2. I will say that it is alot easier than that one though.

I think I'm in the mood for Gears tonight. Come one, come all. Come join in the fun of knowing I will kill you.

What say ye? About the ninth hour?