NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Soul Calibur IV has been announced for PS3 and XBOX360, Ivy's boobs are bigger and its out in 2008.

She also looks hella old, she ain't in her 20's anymore...

543435801_3ecd67fecf.jpg

Prince of Persia is apparently now up on marketplace.

800 points.

When is Space Giraffe out? 400?

thats an unanswerable question isn't it?

800 points.

When is Space Giraffe out? 400?

thats an unanswerable question isn't it?

Apparently its finished...

Shouldn't be too much longer.

Blerg i cant use my card on teh xbox. Anyone know of where i can get points/a code and use whatever card i want?

I'm just gonna go ahead and buy some MS points today. Prince of Persia and the GoW maps me thinks to get first. 1600 point on the 2 leaves me with 790 points I think.

Bloody 10 friggin points to get me more 800 point content.

Ooh I hope PoP is the one I remmeber playing as a kid on my really really old computer. I used to love playing that game.

Ooh I hope PoP is the one I remmeber playing as a kid on my really really old computer. I used to love playing that game.

it is but the graphincs are "better" personally i prefered the way it used to look.

Finaly Viva Pinata is 100% finnished.. it took some time but i enjoyed every moment!

it is but the graphincs are "better" personally i prefered the way it used to look.

Yeah, I don't remember much of it, the start sequence I remember. When it started I was like what the hell. Wish they kept the graphics the same.

But now its growing on me.

I'm just stuck fighting some dead skeleton...

The game is really hard which i forgot about. i used to play it in black and white on my mac.

ohhh is that photo Ivy? Ivy and Taki.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and im getting Dirt.. tried the demo and loved it..

also I need to whore some more gamer points.. my collection of games vs. my gamerpoints really show what a "casual" gamer I am.. he he

The game is quite hard, I'm up to the third level now, the catacombs and I cannot kill one of those guys with all the armour on him. He just keeps parrying then attacking. I'm doing the same as him though which is strangey annoying.

Finaly Viva Pinata is 100% finnished.. it took some time but i enjoyed every moment!

VP is a brilliant game, it's so addictive. I've just unlocked the biggest garden :yay:

Oh man, I can't wait for Virtua Fighter 5 and Soul Calibur 4 :D.

Gears of War tonight? New maps ahoy.

Very yes..

Awesome, the pictures looked good, cant wait to play them

I just totally owned PoP. You an actually tip toe over the spikes!

Awesome, the pictures looked good, cant wait to play them

I just totally owned PoP. You an actually tip toe over the spikes!

PoP Classic is tough as NAILS.

I'm on level 5, theres a section where they're are three enemies with a shit load of health one after the other. I can get to the last one, then i just get totally owned...

Pacman C.E is a hell of alot of fun, although i still haven't managed to do anything but Championship mode...

I too am getting DiRT. Should be here tomorrow.

PoP Classic is tough as NAILS.

I'm on level 5, theres a section where they're are three enemies with a shit load of health one after the other. I can get to the last one, then i just get totally owned...

I'm only on level 4 I think, it's just silly mistakes that are killing me, walking into the bit slicing things..I did so well then walked into one..:mad:

is there a saving feature on POP?

Well it saves after every level, there's checkpoints but I don't think you start from the checkpoint if you quit then go back to it.

I dunno if I want DiRT. Maybe trade PFR3 for it

On to level 9 now! :)

Probably finish the main game later this evening.

Already!

Finally got past the part I was lingering on. Loading the next level, Dr McFresh is online......froze...son of a..

Firstly it didn't save it when I completed the last level, now I've just done it again and it's froze on the level complete screen. This is beyond a joke.

Hehe it froze on the leaderboards. Beautiful.