NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I kept trying the Forza demo because I was desperate to like it, and once I stopped playing it like PGR3 I started getting better at it and it's really good. I'm definitely going to get it Saturday.

I liked having the racing line on that changes colour if your going too fast around a corner, it really helped me improve my overall technique.

EDIT its getting picked up between 3:30 and 6 tommorow might get it Sat, defo Mon

You'll be lucky, last replacement I had done took nearly two weeks.

I liked having the racing line on that changes colour if your going too fast around a corner, it really helped me improve my overall technique.

For me that is what makes Forza great compared to all the other realistic racers. I really suck at realistic racers but having the driving line on is a great help to players like me.

You'll be lucky, last replacement I had done took nearly two weeks.

Took both my mates less than a week to get theirs back once it had been picked up. Im suprsied it took that long to get yours back, they should know your address off by heart now Rok.

EDIT: Just took the plunge and ordered Forza 2.

I honestly think it should be.

F.E.A.R 2

L.O.L

In other news i played on the 360 raqcing wheel today at PC World and it is amazing, feels just like the arcades, if not better. I really had to push myself not to buy one.

I think I would buy one only if I could afford a racing seat also.

When does the Halo 3 Beta end? Quick answer pls m8s.

Sometime on June the 10th.

Sometime on June the 10th.

AAAAHH! 4 days left...

for a tenner it is

Agreed, its a very enjoyable game and well worth that price. Also everyone who hasnt snapped it up yet Viva Pinata is £17.99 in the Gameplay sale, AWESOME!

£17.99?

Need to get that back, such an enjoyable game. The story and changing into those forms was great. I never got better than a C on and of the levels.

Prey for £10...damnit too much to buy.

Edit: I dont see kameo in the list of games in the sale, however Prey is £10 there aswell.

Edit: I dont see kameo in the list of games in the sale, however Prey is £10 there aswell.

You mean Viva? Yeah, looks like they sold out of it, at that price im not suprised.

Oh you meant Viva was £17.99, I misread it and though you said Kameo was £17.99. Silly me. Still its £19.99 there, not bad price.

Wireless headset on Windows works great.

Shame its so bad with the 360.

i cant connect my 360 to my pc :( gah

forza on friday REALLLLLY want that game will prob grab in a week or two.

seen some great pics etc of peeps custom rides etc

how do u get that space invader logo then diemet?

Really tempted by the new Pacman, looks to be the best version of Pacman I've seen if the trial is anything to go by.

EDIT: I gave in and bought it, definitely the best Pacman ever.

ok ive downloaded *zune* but when i put my email and pass on the login screen it goes to the registration page where it just freezes :(

do i need that registration for the 360 to recognise the mediacenter?

Hooly shit..

The main menu screen for Colin Mcar: DiRT looks amazing, then I got into the main game.

:o

amazing visuals.

Hooly shit..

The main menu screen for Colin Mcar: DiRT looks amazing, then I got into the main game.

amazing visuals.

exactly my feelings when i played it..

how do u get that space invader logo diemet?

Forza is awesome :)

I made the invader out of "pixel/square" decals, a lot of them too. It was harder than i thought it was gonna be.

Forza + LiveID = awesome :D

533087202_1a5cec8719.jpg

533087210_c88a862d3f.jpg

Just upload your photo from your 360. Easy peasy.

:awesome: Killer. I'm definitely getting Forza now. Gonna pop into town Saturday morning to pick it up. Looking forward to it.

Forza is awesome :)

I made the invader out of "pixel/square" decals, a lot of them too. It was harder than i thought it was gonna be.

have to race me online sometime..