NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

GRAW 2 Demo is horrid to say the least.

Fucking finally. Someone who agrees with me.

Mizuguchi (sp?) is annoucing a new XBLA title, with people talking about Rez (GOD YES PLEASE, JESUS!) and Every Extend Extra as possibilities!

Every Extend Extra Extreme has been announced!

It was never going to be Rez :D

Every Extend Extra Extreme has been announced!

It was never going to be Rez :D

BOLLOCKS.

Yes, thats exactly how i feel :(

I've just purchased 1000 more points. It gets my cashcard balance to even figures and its easier now, what with...(stuff).

I'm getting worms sod it.

GRAW 2 Demo is horrid to say the least.

ive told you before, those PS3 drugs make you go clinicaly insane, stop taking them!

what time does worms come on marketplace?

Not sure if anyones psoted this, haven't seen it, but On the marketpalce is a Free south park ep in HD out, Forgot the name of the ep now, "something soemtihng Weapons" it's about 1gb to downlaod as well

Around lunchtime, I was hoping in the morning so I could let it download while I went to college. Then after the 6 hours of no playtime it would turn off. Bummer, I'll ask my mum to do it then.

Not sure if anyones psoted this, haven't seen it, but On the marketpalce is a Free south park ep in HD out, Forgot the name of the ep now, "something soemtihng Weapons" it's about 1gb to downlaod as well

Awesome! I thought this only applied to America! This is an wicked episode aswell. Thanks for the heads up! : peace:

Only 1 day left to wait for Worms!! I got 2100 MS points for free from MS today. So I'll buy Worms as soon as I see it online. Maybe some of you should get free points too? Alright, it goes like this:

1) Have you ever sent in your xbox 360 to MS for repairing?

2) Did they format your HDD?

3) After this, when you re-download your xbla games, do they work online?

4) If not, complain! Call MS, and explain.

5) Recieve free MS points.

I got 2100 points for Zuma, Feeding Frenzy and Cloning Clyde not working offline. They still work online though. But offline they act as demoes. I was told to make a new gamertag, and they would add the points to that gamertag. I got a code to add 2100 points, and I added the points to my gamertag.

I just remmeber something I wanted to ask a while ago. I was just fiddlig my fingers on the 360's analogue sticks and noticed my left one, the main one, was wearing down a little. There is the faintest of bumps there while on the right tick the bumps feel like they havnt been touched.

Just wondering if anyone controllers are like the ones in stores, greased and shiny with no grip on the sitcks or feel brand new or in between like mine?

OMG Worms tomorrow motherflippers!!!! *Waits for 360 to break down again*

Blue Dragon is to hit the NA this August, while this Autumn Lost Oddysee will be coming out in Japan, NA, and Europe

Blue Dragon is to hit the NA this August, while this Autumn Lost Oddysee will be coming out in Japan, NA, and Europe

Hopefully Blue Dragon will be released here August/September as well...or it's region free.

:)

Think I'm bored of Crackdown. It's like... the first city x 3 but harder. Once I cleared the first part, and found loads of orbs it's just like... not a lot else to it but do exactly the same but get shot at by far more guys.

Meh, I might go back to it.

Think I'm bored of Crackdown. It's like... the first city x 3 but harder. Once I cleared the first part, and found loads of orbs it's just like... not a lot else to it but do exactly the same but get shot at by far more guys.

Meh, I might go back to it.

Keep it up, the ending is pretty cool. Plus there's always co op!

Hopefully Blue Dragon will be released here August/September as well...or it's region free.

:)

*Drools all over laptop*

And remember this xmas we will be playing lost oddysee as well

OMG OMG OMG

I need a stiff drink to calm my nerves down.