NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well, I just wouldnt be picky and take it for that price. It's a pretty good price at that.

Well, I just wouldnt be picky and take it for that price. It's a pretty good price at that.

The thing is, if I could get it cheap now I might aswell but I have other games to keep me occupied till somewhere like play.com hopefully do a speacial offer or something! :heh:

ok, fair enough. You should try and use froogle.co.uk or kelkoo.co.uk They're not the best, but usually you can snag cheap stuff from using them.

My friend has one he wants to get rid of. He bought it from work but to return it faulty it kinda needs to be faulty. Trying to think of other dodgy ways around it.

Piss on it?

I think i'm gonna order a premium fro £200 with p&p. the only thing that is really annoying me however, is that the ethernet cable will not be long enough, and also, I seriously hate the thought of paying another £50 for the wireless adapter! Are there any 3rd party ones?

Any Router/Wireless Bridge/Gaming Adaptor will do the trick as long as it plugs into the Ethernet port.

Woo Hoo! Halo 2 came at last...after 5 week! (Last time I use HMV!)

Im still waiting on BattleFront 2. Im 99.9% sure they will never ever EVER get it, but I intend to leave it longer still (Been about 6 weeks) and just complain the living carp out of them, and hopefully get some vouchers or shit. How much was Halo? Morrisons had it for £10, and its in Choices stores.

Im still waiting on BattleFront 2. Im 99.9% sure they will never ever EVER get it, but I intend to leave it longer still (Been about 6 weeks) and just complain the living carp out of them, and hopefully get some vouchers or shit. How much was Halo? Morrisons had it for £10, and its in Choices stores.

Sounds like a good plan which I would have done if they hadn't delivered it in the next month! :heh: Halo 2 was £5, so I didn't really mind waiting that long really. It is the Best of Classics version!

Word up. Im actually suprised they delivered it...well no....Halo 2 is still available I spose' but Battlefront 2 is discontinued, which is why Im so confident that their "Special Order" bull shit isnt gonna fly.

A friend of mine has sold me his bundle packed PGR3 (brand new) for £10. So far I've only given him a fiver, but I do have the game in my hands.

Bargain.

That is a bargain! Damn Uno, 21 wins, 21 losses. Gonna take ages to get to 40.

That is a bargain!

I know, he was thinking of getting a bundle, and selling stuff he didn't want so he could recoup some money. And I just said as a joke, if he got pgr3 I'd give him a tenner for it, and he agreed. Swish!

Halo 3 confirmed for Autumn. GRAW2 Multiplayer Demo this Week.

EDIT: not that my sig shows it but.... 13K BABY!!111

Halo 3 confirmed for Autumn. GRAW2 Multiplayer Demo this Week.

In regards to the first thing: WOO!!!

In regards to the second thing: WOO!!!

Just started Halo 2 and so far it rocks hard...I am expecting the worst so I can be 'suprised'! I've heard the ending is lame. I really liked the first cutscene where it switches between the Covenent, speaking perfect English, and the Humans/ Master Chief. I don't really like duel weapons since it takes ages to reload and I can't live without grenades! I also really like the new enemies, like those flying green stick insect things...I am at the bit where u first get to drive the tank and the lady from Lost and Resident Evil (The film) does one of the voices!

Is there an n-europe clan I can attempt to join? :grin:

Just started Halo 2 and so far it rocks hard...I am expecting the worst so I can be 'suprised'! I've heard the ending is lame. I really liked the first cutscene where it switches between the Covenent, speaking perfect English, and the Humans/ Master Chief. I don't really like duel weapons since it takes ages to reload and I can't live without grenades! I also really like the new enemies, like those flying green stick insect things...I am at the bit where u first get to drive the tank and the lady from Lost and Resident Evil (The film) does one of the voices!

Is there an n-europe clan I can attempt to join? :grin:

I thought the ending of Halo 2 was OK actually, it was just the 10 year old America kids who don't understand what a cliff-hanger is who didn't like it.

We used to have a CE clan, but that kind of died, I think some of the guys might be a in a clan called Clan Me Do, but clans don't do anything anymore anyway. You used to be able to have clan matches but they weren't very popular so it took ages to get a game so they took them out.

Have you played on XBL yet?

Have you played on XBL yet?

I haven't tried the XBL yet. I'm probably just going to do the single player for a bit and then try out XBL on Wednesday or Thursday! Are duel weapoms popular are are grenades generally favoured, cos I can't really stand duel weapons!?

Rare Video Interview

Viva Pinata: They are happy with the game and response of critics and gamers (no sales comment). Didnt put much online stuff apart form trading because they wanted the player to focus on its own. The team is now resting and/or moved to help the banjo team but they are committed to the "franchise" ( toys are coming ) and want to make more content/sequels/whatever.

Banjo: Will retain characters and style of previous ones but they are trying to add new ideas and gameplay as its been a long time since the last one and mechanics/genre have evolved. Grunty may return once more.

Stampers: They arent concerned about their departure. The Team is still the same people, mentions Greg Mayles and other ones. And the Stampers were already on a position of consultant more than directing the projects, just passing from time to time to check and give opinions on the projects.

About Rare games and style being unconfortable on 360 because users generally look only for fps/action games: They know is a challenge but wellcome as when they were with Nintendo, the appeal and users base for this kind of games was already there but now they are responsable for creating it and make it grow on xbox/360.

I never tend to get invloved with people like that. Just immature people who have no respect. If you want a Wii/ate microsoft why are you in these parts of the forum?

My goal before Halo 3 comes out, finish halo 1 & 2.

I haven't tried the XBL yet. I'm probably just going to do the single player for a bit and then try out XBL on Wednesday or Thursday! Are duel weapoms popular are are grenades generally favoured, cos I can't really stand duel weapons!?

It really depends, I would much rather have a BR than the SMG/Plasma rifle combo (which is the best dual weapon combo other than the noob combo) but its not always possible to get the BR. It's very balanced (apart from the noob combo) so it doesn't really matter how you play, but you should be able to play with all the weapons.

I never tend to get invloved with people like that. Just immature people who have no respect. If you want a Wii/ate microsoft why are you in these parts of the forum?

My goal before Halo 3 comes out, finish halo 1 & 2.

That's my goal as well, really I just want to catch up on the story, and get somewhere near to respactable at the game (not going to happen). I kind of got bored of Gears of War because practically everyone is better than me at the game, and when you're pretty much not in the game, it's no fun. Which is probably why I'm not exactly hyped up for Halo 3. Everyone will already be good at the game from Halo 2.

That's my goal as well, really I just want to catch up on the story, and get somewhere near to respactable at the game (not going to happen). I kind of got bored of Gears of War because practically everyone is better than me at the game, and when you're pretty much not in the game, it's no fun. Which is probably why I'm not exactly hyped up for Halo 3. Everyone will already be good at the game from Halo 2.

I cant even remember where I'm up to in Halo 1, not started Halo 2. I only stuck it in my xbox for the mulitplayer which I was realy bad at anyway.

I cant even remember where I'm up to in Halo 1, not started Halo 2. I only stuck it in my xbox for the mulitplayer which I was realy bad at anyway.

You up for some more Gears one night this week? I've been reading some tips, still trying to get decent at the game.

You up for some more Gears one night this week? I've been reading some tips, still trying to get decent at the game.

Friday night=count me in.

I haven't played in ages, so I'll be a bit rusty. The moment I'm rust free will be signified by, lets say, me killing all 4 people on the other team with just the chainsaw.;)