NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

So how's Halo 2 fareing (fairing?) up on your 360?

Haven't set it up yet, been out at the theatre tonight (I was feeling posh), so will give it all a go tomorrow.

Ok peoples check out the trade thread Ive got limited edition dead rising faceplate, King Kong, Test Drive and Saints row

Yes and one Gamecube game to play on it.

I think I can hold off a while to be honest.

I'll forget you said that. :D

Seriously though, that was a great deal, Gears is my game of the year so far (Zelda should beat, but obviously don't know yet), and I've played quite a lot of Viva Pinata the last 3 days which is unlike me to play a game for nearly 10 hours in a sort period of time.

Both Viva and Gears are awesome games, the 360 has really come into its own this year and there is more to come next year aswell. I still havent played much of Rainbow Six yet either as Viva is sucking the life out of me.

Both Viva and Gears are awesome games, the 360 has really come into its own this year and there is more to come next year aswell. I still havent played much of Rainbow Six yet either as Viva is sucking the life out of me.

And there was you considering selling it:heh: I never sell any of my consoles and never will.

And yeah this holiday season has been excellent for 360, especially as both first party titles have delivered, or even surpassed expectations. Gears of War is superb and i'm excited about getting Viva Pinata at christmas. Next year is looking fantastic too, BLUE DRAGON BABY

Yeah, I forgot you were going to sell your 360 weren't you. In fact I was thinking about it aswell. Christ knows what I'm going to do when Zeldas out, my times already taken up by VP, and all my other games.

Got yet another today. My dad bought Hitman Blood Money back from China (from airport I think, it's PAL). Don't really know much about it but it sounds pretty cool. Anyone here played it? Is it any good?

I used to have Hitman and I completed it twice, it is a very enjoyable game and quite a few different ways to do the levels and the ratings at the end made it worth playing through more than once.

Just played through the 1st mission, was quite good, although I pretty much just gunned down everyone, I may play through it again to do it properly. It probably wont get much attention, as it's kinda the same as Splinter Cell to me, and I'm not into that yet. Too many games!

thank god i tried to tell you guys not to sell up-esp you ThatGuy! :P

I forgot how good Dead Rising ooked like until my bro played it yesterday. He started a new game so i cant reallyl say to him i want to play it now. I forgot you could just do the main game without saving anyone.

hmm

So many games I've to completely finish. I wish i could getthem done by Friday to get more money for the Wii. Highly doubt that will happen though.

There are loads of games I want for the 360, but with the Wii coming on Friday I really can't afford any of them...

Hopefully I can pick up some cheap games after Christmas on eBay.

thank god i tried to tell you guys not to sell up-esp you ThatGuy! :P

Yep, indeed you did. I'm really glad aswell cus I fecking love it now. For me there was a large period of about 2 years where games were getting boring to me, and I just didn't feel like playing anything, that was pretty much after Pikmin 2. But with recent 360 releases, my DS, and now the Wii, I don't think I've been as excited as I am about games right now.

if anyone has got bored of viva pinata (doubt it) and would like COD3, im up for a trade :P

Viva Pinata still does nothing for me, NOTHING WHAT SO EVER. It's just a void. I can't help but look at it and think "What the hell has become of you RARE?"

Viva Pinata still does nothing for me, NOTHING WHAT SO EVER. It's just a void. I can't help but look at it and think "What the hell has become of you RARE?"

Its amazing. I can't believe you of all people are dismissing it! So many people are loving this game, its getting great reviews, the lot. You're always going on about weird looking games that most people would simply ignore. Why is it that you don't like it? Seriously, it's one of the best on 360.

Really? I haven't played it, but by the look of things and by what people have saying. It seems Rare is back.

Really? I haven't played it, but by the look of things and by what people have saying. It seems Rare is back.

its the best Rare games since . . . PD? well its their best game since the 64 without a doubt and if you saying it just looks souless without playing it then thats not really an opinion as most of the people who have bought it have been playing it solid for 3+ days.

I know. I'm a guy who bloody loves unique and different games, but this is just there and I have no interest what so ever. It find the Pinatas disgusting in design, can't stand to look at them. I also hate The Sims and I get somesort of a vibe from Viva Pinata that links it to that game. I'd just see myself getting bored to death. I'd take any RPG over it, heh.

*looks at gamerpoints*

:bouncy:

finally over 5000 ...as soon as it decides to update

I know. I'm a guy who bloody loves unique and different games, but this is just there and I have no interest what so ever. It find the Pinatas disgusting in design, can't stand to look at them. I also hate The Sims and I get somesort of a vibe from Viva Pinata that links it to that game. I'd just see myself getting bored to death. I'd take any RPG over it, heh.

Thats fair enough. Although I'm not a massive Sims fan, although if a Wii version is in the works I'll pick one up after liking this so much.

I do like the pinata designs though. Something strangley charming about the whole game.

Blue Dragon looks really nice, wasn't that interested in it and I really dislike most JRPGs and turn-based games, but dayyum this looks to good. Even the interactive opening sequence:

http://xboxyde.com/news_3856_en.html

The music, the graphics, the whole tone of the game is amazing. The atmosphere is amazing. Though that voice in the video is annoying as hell...

The game is also made by a really solid team:

Scenario, game design, music = pre-FF7 Final Fantasy (Sakaguchi, Uematsu)

Character, monster, mecha design = Dragon Quest, Chrono Trigger (Toriyama)

Worldview, art design = Panzer Dragoon (Kusunoki)

Technical engine = Blinx (Matsumoto)

I'm not going toget this because I think I'll be the same as you, I don't like the Sims, Animal Crossing bored me, I like to be able to be able to complete games, if you know what I mean.

I'm not going toget this because I think I'll be the same as you, I don't like the Sims, Animal Crossing bored me, I like to be able to be able to complete games, if you know what I mean.

Aye, I'm with you guys on this one. I get bored with games like Nintendogs, Animal Crossing easily and quickly plus I don't like the Sims. Even though, Viva Pinata sounds really cool, I don't want to buy, play it for a few hours and ignoring it for the rest of my life like I did with AC and Nintendogs. Be a waste of money :heh:

I hate The Sims and Nintendogs. I also got bored with Animal Crossing pretty quickly.

I do, however, love Viva Pinata. Go figure.