NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

right im getting dead rising off gameplay, anyone know if i would get it tommorow? t'is a bit late anyhoo.

anyone noticed that gameplay took of the Dead Rising metal case version off the site? or am i blind?

They prob took it off because they have sold out

right im getting dead rising off gameplay, anyone know if i would get it tommorow? t'is a bit late anyhoo.

anyone noticed that gameplay took of the Dead Rising metal case version off the site? or am i blind?

They cancelled my limited edition version god damn it! Every dispatch day they cancel my preorders for no reason. :weep:

We rung them up and the bloke apologised and ordered another limited edition for me, which will hopefully be sent out today! I agree with you, i think there sold out, so i don't know what i'm getting tomorrow (hopefully tomorrow :hmm: ).

It's because i used my loyalty code or something????? Thats why it was cancelled and theres some sort of glitch in their system!

It's because i used my loyalty code or something????? Thats why it was cancelled and theres some sort of glitch in their system!

Same thing happened when I used the code, My Limited Edition Prey never got sent I got the normal one in the end

Not going to use any code's they give me anymore

damnit i hate gameplay! i was excited about ordering it (dont ask why..id just spent oabout £60 on 2 t-shirts and a jacket from town) so i was excited.

So im all hyped. then i get an email totally forgetting that they send out and eamil saying we got your order. i thought theyd already got it processed it and sent it. lmao. such a downer when i see 'we've recieved your order'

oh well.

*fingers crossed* it gets done tonight.

damnit i hate gameplay! i was excited about ordering it (dont ask why..id just spent oabout £60 on 2 t-shirts and a jacket from town) so i was excited.

So im all hyped. then i get an email totally forgetting that they send out and eamil saying we got your order. i thought theyd already got it processed it and sent it. lmao. such a downer when i see 'we've recieved your order'

oh well.

*fingers crossed* it gets done tonight.

LOL

I have just checked my order and its getting Despatched Today :)

I have had mine pre-ordered for a while so hopefully I will get it tomorrow

*EDIT*

Well is been despatched :)

sentfu5.jpg

Hope I get it tomorrow, Cant wait

"Ordered"

Awesome! that didnt take long, now they just have to package and send tonight. i get it tommorow morning before 10 and i can get a few bits of play in before i go to college. But post doesnt come till about 11 im sure. oh well something to look forward to after college.

although im sure it doesnt take this quick to get it to ordered?

Well if you buy the game wednesday before 5pm and use first class post, you should get it thursday or release day!

Even though mine states 'ordered' still. This was the same with Saints Row last week and i got that on the thursday.

Fingers Crossed. :grin:

LOL

I have just checked my order and its getting Despatched Today :)

I have had mine pre-ordered for a while so hopefully I will get it tomorrow

*EDIT*

Well is been despatched :)

sentfu5.jpg

Hope I get it tomorrow, Cant wait

You should do, I've always got my games from Gameplay the day before release/after dispatch, except for once at christmas, but that's just the christmas post.

i just went on a spending spree

at mo im highest bidder on a 360 with a hour to go (£200 with RR6 and "plug and play adaptor) premium version

just pre-ordered test drive off play (cheers for answering my question btw)

brought saints row as well

earlier on sent off my xbox1 and got my £100 towards my 360 :D

now all i need to buy is a wireless live adaptor and 12 or 3 month gold live

w00p w00p

yay another person to the family. Replika i love your avatar. im putting it on a t-shirt.

and not to down you in anyway, its bought, when you by something, brought means to bring lol. you probably knew that anyway.

haha its getting silly now, i just got an email from HMV and it did the noise it always does when i get an email and i crapped myself cos i thought it was gameplay. ive got to stop being giddy now.....

edit: just realised that i can check my bank account when the moeny has gone out, then i will know when the game is sent.

The thing is though. i remeber ordering my last thing, the live points, and i got the package in the morning containg the points, but then when i went online i saw an email, addressed as the same date, that day saying its.

Got my Dead Risding from work before we closed Tin version FTW CANNOT Wait to play this, was the reason I got the 360, and I'm not sure about anywhere else but Gamestation has started selling the Game as of Today got a phone call from the manager tellign us to put it out, but I'm oin the Barnsley store, not sure iof anywhere else is doing it.

its bought, when you by something, brought means to bring lol. you probably knew that anyway.

hehe its buy not by :p

sorry i couldnt resist

Wise people go to Grainger Games and Get Dead rising LTD Edition and a offical Face plate for £48 today :)

They told me thursday evening at the very earliest!

Bah!

got outbid on last minute...then i put a bid on again...10 secs left and the geezer steals it..o well

bidding on one at mo with 3 games..8 mins left

edit - its premium with tomb raider legend, oblivion and ghost recon ive bid £235..the buyout is £300 and still says reserve price not met wtf

went for £270 meh can find better

hehe its buy not by :p

sorry i couldnt resist

i most definitely put a u in there, damn. i was typing fast cos i was in hyper mode, my spelling....i didnt feel like i should be in college, when i was speaking to my friends on msn, damn it was bad.

its getting worse, i came back on to get a song (ok-go) and i see 2 new emails, i know ones hmv so i check getting excited and it was amazon. :(

I don't bother waiting for emails, I check with the site, mine was posted at least 4 hours ago, but I have still had no email from gameplay about it, they sent me one about this months releases though.

They told me thursday evening at the very earliest!

Bah!

Dont hate the player, hate the grainger game!

little summery of dead rising so far.

+ Graphics are unreal, best ive ever seen on any console

+ LTD EDN Case is awsome

+ Very original gameplay, you can finish the game by just sitting in a toilet and wait for the chopper to come, (i think!)

- Its a really "annoying game" loads of deaths by pathetic things

- Its abit confusing at first

Sorry, I know its your opinion, but I can't really see how you can call Dead rising's graphics UNREAL.... There good, but now where amazing or even unreal...

Sorry, I know its your opinion, but I can't really see how you can call Dead rising's graphics UNREAL.... There good, but now where amazing or even unreal...

they are in some bits of the Full Game, all im saying is Clown.

Tested 3 good games today

Dead Rising

SaintsRow

Test Drive Unlimited.

Dead risings save system is flawed and therfore I played alot more Saintsrow. Other three Saintsrow is my fav.

Dont hate the player, hate the grainger game!

little summery of dead rising so far.

+ LTD EDN Case is awsome

+ Very original gameplay, you can finish the game by just sitting in a toilet and wait for the chopper to come, (i think!)

- Its a really "annoying game" loads of deaths by pathetic things

- Its abit confusing at first

how annoying is the whole one save only thing?

thats my only cooncern with the game cos i cant be arsed to buy memory units just for it.

Not that bad, youve just got gotta plan when u wanna save, i have a memory card though so it aint that bad.

I have just got up and I have a sneaky feeling that the post has already been and my games ( Madden and DR ) havent arrived.

I have just got up and I have a sneaky feeling that the post has already been and my games ( Madden and DR ) havent arrived.

i know the feeling-i'm waiting for Burnout Revenge but i defo havent missed him-been up since 7 :( - man i hate waiting for the post!

I plan on getting Burnout very soon, probably next week, as I really enjoyed playing it. Also just checked with my dad and the post still hasnt arrived so there is still a chance I could get them today.