Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
Because Ubisoft make shitty netcode.

Its mostly due to the amount of data the AI makes, apparently the multiplayer team based games are less laggy and don't kick as much.

We've got our fat pipe anyway, Domstercool ;)

Moria are you upgrading back to Gold or are you staying on Silver?

Yeah, I will. I'm going on holiday on Friday for two weeks so there's no point in doing it now. Xbox (360) IS Live, no point in having one without a Gold membership.

Guest Stefkov
Good man, hopefully more peeps on here will pick it up for some good online mech action.

looking at some pics on Gameplay,i might just pick this up, it looks damn sweet.

also how muchis the 2100 points? because with Gameplay you get them it for £7.49 when you buy the game, i think i might get it.

so much for the Wii funds. i'll get NSMB another time.

PS, does anyone know how to watch a video on the 360 from an external hard drive?, i can do music, listening to that, but i want to watch FMA at night time in my bed. also there isnt a way to pput the music on it so i dont have to keep doing the exernal hardrive is there? other than hooking it up to an XP pc.

I always found RTS with a control bad to be annoying..

Yeah but EA have apparently sorted this problem out with Battle For Middle Earth 2 so its looking good for Command and Conquer. It will never beat the controls on the PC versions but I will take what I can get.

The colors in Trusty Bell are just awesome. I hope the actual game is very good too.

wikipedia says this about the developers:

tri-Crescendo was founded in 1999, February, by Hiroya Hatsushiba who still heads this company. With Hiroya Hatsushiba being a long time sound programmer tri-Crescendo first was responsible for the sound in all games by tri-Ace since Valkyrie Profile until in 2001 it started its first own development, doing programming and sound for Baten Kaitos and Baten Kaitos II, with graphic and scenario work done by Monolith Soft. tri-Crescendo has also announced they're working on a next-gen game but little is known about this project.

can't wait to try out prey. not long to wait.

Ditto the whole game looks awesome.

From CVG....

Reports suggest Microsoft redesigning Xbox 360 chips to slash prices in time for Sony's launch.

According to website Britxbox.co.uk, a source close to Microsoft has revealed that the company is currently redesigning the ATI and IBM chips inside the 360 to allow a significant price reduction of the machine, come PS3's launch in November, with Core and Premium versions supposedly plummeting to sub-200 GBP and 220 GBP respectively.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=141822&skip=yes

EDIT: Looks like Prey demo has been delayed for 360 owners as Microsoft are still testing it so it could be a couple of days yet. Most probably next week now according to Major Nelson they very rarely release new content on a Friday incase something goes wrong with it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!