N-Europe

The E3 Probability Game

McMad

Low - Nintencats all the way!

Brain Training is announced for the Revolution.

Extremely high.

Toshio Iwai creator of Electroplankton has an interesting music title in the works for Revolution.

also Nintendo relies far too much on the success of the DS titles to ensure the Revolution will be a success.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

medium i hope its a full on rpg. that'd be good.

age of emmpires wil be announced for rev. (its on ds, why not rev with mouse like controls, and online multiplayer.)

Low, but will be announced soon.

One of the remaining secrets being a microphone built into the FHC.

I'm sure Iwata said that that wasn't the final secret.

----

Reggie talks about Brain Training for absolutely ages at the Press Conference.

Guest Stefkov

high he'll talk about the games and how well theyre selling for 20 mins for sure.

iwata , regie and miyamoto are all on stage and reveal the info about rev together, then when theyve finished everyones clapping and cheering, then they'll jump into the croud and theyll be held aloft. cant remember what its called but everyones keeping them up

high he'll talk about the games and how well theyre selling for 20 mins for sure.

iwata , regie and miyamoto are all on stage and reveal the info about rev together, then when theyve finished everyones clapping and cheering, then they'll jump into the croud and theyll be held aloft. cant remember what its called but everyones keeping them up

stagediving?

Medium-I expect that almost all the EA multiplatform ports will use it, as EA are lazy stupid and low quality arseholes.

The controller shell is just like the a previous nintendo console's controller-either the N64 or the GC-but the FHC can slot into it.