The E3 Probability Game

McMad

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

low shigsy will own all

nintendo will bundle a robotic dog with the revolution nintendogs. the info will be sent to the dog from the rev, wirelessly, and the controller is for walking it around you room and such.

low but brilliant

Nintenkitty will be revealed as a rev launch title.

Dear god have mercy on us all

:shakehead :shakehead

Shigeru Miyamoto announces Nintendo, a MMO game where you learn attacks and stuff from different Heroes in a particular world to save the universe.

Also announces you will have to buy a harddrive costing excess of £90

Shigeru Miyamoto announces Nintendo, a MMO game where you learn attacks and stuff from different Heroes in a particular world to save the universe.

Also announces you will have to buy a harddrive costing excess of £90

Hard Drive? Low

Miyamoto's new game along the lines of Pikmin - original, quirky and fun... but certainly not groundbreaking?

Miyamoto's game is going to be good.. but I would agree, in a world where Black and White.. The Sims, Spore and Red Steel are pushing games further I begin to question whether Miyamoto has it in him to create a new genre.

I would say Medium.. but I really hope he's had one idea churning for a long time and it would really make my day if he has something great.

- Miyamoto announces his retirement after the launch of the Revolution's new games.

Guest Stefkov
Miyamoto announces his retirement after the launch of the Revolution's new games.

low-ish you never know (i highly doubt it though :laughing: )

the revolutions final secret is a blow up doll for both men and women

Low, he has been saying he has been training people in his way of thinking so future generations of fun games and imaginitive ways of thinking can continue.

But i don't think he would be happy retiring because he loves to make people smile.. it's his life and always has been. I think he'll keep on trucking too now I think about it.

I can't actually think of anymore of these probability things so I'll just make up something stupid.

An army of feminists bombard E3 outraged that women have been excluded from E3. Solely because of the way they dress, claiming that if women want to dress like babes in bikinis then they should have the choice to do so.

Rechargeable batteries???

What if the way the console is connected to the TV is wireless? ie plug a small transmitter in your scart socket? One thing that parents often complain about is the mess of wires in front of a TV when child is playing on their console...