NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

Top list of pre-order games in Japan.

1. Ridge Racer 7 (Bandai Namco)

2. Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight (Bandai Namco)

3. Armored Core 4 (From Software)

4. Resistance: Fall of Man (Sony)

5. Genji: Kamui Souran (Sony)

Gamefront

7 Controllers!!!! YAY :yay::laughing:

But, like the Wii, it is unlikely that any developers will take advantage of it. Is the standard for bluetooth connactions 7 then?

I wish they're stop trying to make the PS3 contoller sound as good as the Wii, when it's simply GBC age tech in there.

I also watched parts of the Sony E3 thing again and they stressed the whole "without an external sensor"...as if the Wii's sensor is a big eyesore or something :heh:

I didn't like it...that kid seemed like someone who just wants the new fads and doesn't even know what real gaming is (thoguh I guess that's who the ad is aimed at)

You will say wow!

I did, i said.."WOW, im buying a gamecube again!"

The ps3 is fatter then the original xbox, lol.

Didn't they say at E3 that it would only support 4 controllers after all?

What the hell is up with that ad? Kinda effective, but it has nothing to do with... anything.

Pedophiles could really do with the summoning power of the PS3.

Didn't they say at E3 that it would only support 4 controllers after all?

That's what I thought too.

The ps3 is fatter then the original xbox, lol.

people seem to forget that-the XBOX got slated for it really bad, i thought japanese companies are meant to make things small due to the overcrowded nature of tokyo apartments etc . . . oh wait . . . sony want the PS3 to be your everything so it will naturally take up all the room-mean sony, very mean sony!

i suppose that leaves the way clear, literally, for people to fit a Wii in.

people seem to forget that-the XBOX got slated for it really bad, i thought japanese companies are meant to make things small due to the overcrowded nature of tokyo apartments etc . . . oh wait . . . sony want the PS3 to be your everything so it will naturally take up all the room-mean sony, very mean sony!

i suppose that leaves the way clear, literally, for people to fit a Wii in.

I hope people dont forget that, the ps3 is 5 kg aswell, its a god damn tank.

I barely have room on my desk for the 360, yet alone both that and a ps3.

I hope people dont forget that, the ps3 is 5 kg aswell, its a god damn tank.

I barely have room on my desk for the 360, yet alone both that and a ps3.

dont talk to me about desk space i have my printer, lamp, speakers, laptop, various chargers, TV, 360 and GC on my desk-its wire hell!!!!

You need a sturdy table to have a 360 and a PS3 on it.

But, if Sony fails, it's not because of the size, that's not why XBOX failed, even though it helped a little.

You need a sturdy table to have a 360 and a PS3 on it.

But, if Sony fails, it's not because of the size, that's not why XBOX failed, even though it helped a little.

true-but sony fanboys forget alot dont they? or is it just that they gobble up alot of PR shit?

Got tales of eternia and ridge racer for sale in the bargains board, both in propper mint condition innit !!

I didn't like it...that kid seemed like someone who just wants the new fads and doesn't even know what real gaming is (thoguh I guess that's who the ad is aimed at)

Yea, It seems to be aimed at those people. Coincidently, those people are least likely to be able to afford one.

Work Time Fun out tomorrow in the states! So looking forward to that. I want to mess with the Ramen Timer and play the Bishop Game!

you should get yourselves the kazook game - only 20 sterling pretty reasonable.

A housemate has it and we were messing with the stuff, he works at hull game in princess quay. Apparently they already had the game in stock