Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Obviously you have short term memory.

*Member gets banned*

Everyone in this thread: Ooh what happened what happened?

Me: Got banned, move along.

Member #1: I bet they were a double account

Member #2: I bet they tried to haxor

Member #3: I bet they were a member of the communist party

Member #4: I bet thry sed that Jordun is a wumnn.

*Another member gets banned*

Everyone: Ooh what happened what happened?

Fix to problem.

"Before anyone asks X got banned for X reason"

...*end of unnecessary posting*

or even

Member #1 "Why did X get banned?"

Mod/Admin #1 "For X reason"

*Shrugs*

I believe you just did in a roundabout way.

This is all moot anyway. The original point still stands, you're a bunch of gossiping grannies, get back to The Street! :heh:

Actually I don't see how I did.

And we aren't gossiping, we're just interested. You could argue that they are one and the same but would you label your (grand)mother a gossip for wanting to know what you were up to in your life?

You're asking why the spambot was banned. No matter how I answer the question it reveals the reason why it was banned.

If my grandmother asked about my life no, I wouldn't consider her a gossip. If she asked about someone on the internet she's never met and whose life doesn't affect her one iota, yes.

I may have missed this I don't read this thread all that often.

But wasn't the numbers of pages thing supposed to be sorted out a while ago? I still have this problem on nearly every thread I go on, no matter what computer or browser I use.

If its been answered or whatever then I apologise.

You're asking why the spambot was banned. No matter how I answer the question it reveals the reason why it was banned.

If my grandmother asked about my life no, I wouldn't consider her a gossip. If she asked about someone on the internet she's never met and whose life doesn't affect her one iota, yes.

No I didn't, I was saying that nobody asked why they were banned as nobody cares. But when members that have been around for years are banned, people care.

What if she had spoken to those people on the internet regularly for a few years?

I may have missed this I don't read this thread all that often.

But wasn't the numbers of pages thing supposed to be sorted out a while ago? I still have this problem on nearly every thread I go on, no matter what computer or browser I use.

If its been answered or whatever then I apologise.

Its a recurring issue that's still on the backburner. There's a temporary fix to it which I keep doing but can't seem to get to the bottom of it.

• 4 weeks later...