Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

There are not any user groups, no, we don't utilise that function at the moment. Basically people can be put in a group and that group can have access to extra boards, etc.. And I think people asked that question just a couple of pages back ;)

Any chance I can have the custom user title 'Resident Transexual'?

No. What's the point in custom user titles? Either everyone has one in which case it will be pretty pointless with the slight possibility of a few laughs. Or only a few people get them and it's just another form of elitism. (Apart from staff)

No. What's the point in custom user titles? Either everyone has one in which case it will be pretty pointless with the slight possibility of a few laughs. Or only a few people get them and it's just another form of elitism. (Apart from staff)

Who put you in charge?

I thought the rule was the admins decide if someone deserves one they'll give it to them but if they ask for one they'll never get it. Though I'm probably wrong.

The only people that get them are staff and the veterans (who are in essence former staff)

Edit: moogle for prez

It's not elitism, it's a way of rewarding people who put a lot of effort into something, selflessly, not with the intention of trying to earn a special title - but just because they want to help out. They're not handed out very often, anyway. And they're not custom user titles. Custom user title means a self appointed titles, whereas the ones we've given out are pre-selected and not changable by the user.

It's not elitism, it's a way of rewarding people who put a lot of effort into something, selflessly, not with the intention of trying to earn a special title - but just because they want to help out. They're not handed out very often, anyway. And they're not custom user titles. Custom user title means a self appointed titles, whereas the ones we've given out are pre-selected and not changable by the user.

Well "Resident Transexual" is hardly a reward is it.

Is there any way to have the image resize before the image loads? Or at least some kind of rule about stupidly huge images on the forum.

Its totally fair enough when its on the post your desktop thread or whatever, I've just started to notice them sometimes (in other threads) and its rather frustrating when an image takes 20 minutes to load :(