NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
shade

Tomb Raider on cube? April Fools or not?

it seems to be real sci did post a press release gonintendo have a direct link in there story for that, so far im not really liking the pc demo the camera & the blurring they use to make the envoroments surreal is a pain but its defintly an improvement to the last few games.

I'd imagine its real, as Tim mentioned it to us first. (Once it was posted on ONM's site, he just showed us the link)

Its on IGN too. I doubt they are going to report someone else's April Fools joke as news

IGN reported this as well?

Maybe its not an april's fool then...:wtf:

Indeed, it is real.

Honest, you really want to get this game. It is fantastic, the PC version is really really up there with Tomb Raider 2.

Crystal Dynamics save another franchise.

Indeed, it is real.

Honest, you really want to get this game. It is fantastic, the PC version is really really up there with Tomb Raider 2.

Crystal Dynamics save another franchise.

It's real? Honestly, not a good choice of day to make a big announcement!! :laughing:

Looks bloody good too. I'll definitely pick it up if it's a quality port. If the GC suffers a crap PS2 style port a-la EA, then I'll give it a miss. But if the port's as good as, say, BG+E then it'd have to be worth considering.

April Fool's! I thought it would be a bit cruel having such a laugh at us poor GC-only owners!

Indeed, it is real.

o_O Really? I never got really far into Tomb Raider 2, but the first was pretty decent.

I have never brought a tomb raider game before, I guess I may get it for the cube, if it's good. If it sells well, other developers might bring more of there games to nintendo (aka...metal gear solid...).

I say it's real, at least I hope it is...I know someone with the PC version, and its damn good, much better than the previous ones.

Ha, you guys seem supprised.

No really, i've played the first few levels now and the quality of the game is getting better and better.

It basically feels like Prince of Persia... but theres a girl with large baps and guns.

Might look into getting this game...maybe. I'm just surprised at the fact that companies are actually releasing games for the GC. :grin:

Yeah, got the demo and I agree with Jordan. It is very PoP-esque with poles to swing on a walls to jump across and such...except you get guns. The targetting system is pretty average but it gets the job done.

Also the puzzles in it seems pretty mundane and simple, like push box A to switch X etc, however this is possibley because I was playing the demo so they probably didn't want to make it too difficult.

Does anyone else find the dialogue extremely irrating? The inane annoying chatter really gets to me...

If it looks good then it's a high possibility I will get it.Really wanna increase my GC collection

i can;t help but laugh when i think the cube is so dead that a decent game gets annouced and everyone thinks it's a joke.

and.... then... i want to cry.

i can;t help but laugh when i think the cube is so dead that a decent game gets annouced and everyone thinks it's a joke.

and.... then... i want to cry.

It's not really that. I can't recall a Tomb Raider game ever being released on any Nintendo console. That's where the surprise is, really.

Found this..

1280x768 vs 800x480 (Not that this has anything to do with Gamecube, the thread I found this in was talking about possible Revolution graphics)

Picture1

1280x768: http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/1880/larahq14ya.jpg

800x480: http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/493/laralq19ld.jpg

Picture2

1280x768: http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/2820/larahq23gw.jpg

800x480: http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/2504/laralq27ef.jpg

Sign in to follow this