N-Europe

Who's superstitious?

Atomic Boo

Guest Jordan

I am. I've always thought of myself as an unlucky person.

Things generally fuck up or just don't go the way i want things to go... all the time.

Ah well.

You spelt superstitious wrong.

I tend not to be too superstitious, but apparently if you wash your uni gown before you graduate you get bad luck or something. Which is sort of awkward as I got drunk the other week and was sick all down it. :hmm:

I suppose I am. I still try and avoid cracks in the pavement in case I fall and break my back. Curse you Land Before Time.

I avoid drain coverings as much as possible as well because you never know when one might be loose. Lord knows I don't want to fall to my doom and die in a sewer.

Also I took the acronym, Never Eat Shredded Wheat seriously for a long while. It just seemed to much of a coincidence in the eyes of a six year old.

I suppose I am. I still try and avoid cracks in the pavement in case I fall and break my back. Curse you Land Before Time.

I avoid drain coverings as much as possible as well because you never know when one might be loose. Lord knows I don't want to fall to my doom and die in a sewer.

Also I took the acronym, Never Eat Shredded Wheat seriously for a long while. It just seemed to much of a coincidence in the eyes of a six year old.

dude you need help:p

When I was younger I was a bit superstitious, just following little daily rituals and such but now I'm not superstitious at all and I think I'm a lucky person (many things went right in my life) although I don't believe in luck.

Oh and by the way I was born on a Friday 13th.

Seriously :)