N-Europe

RUN CHARLIE RUN! (greatest movie scenes)

Blackfox

I was browsing around the YouTube today and came across the Cavalry attack on Apocalypse Now.

Now, this has some of the greatest cinematography I've ever seen in a film, Must have been a helluva' task to syncronise and conduct the helicopter attack - coupled with Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner. Brilliant.

Watch it here.

Post your own and why you like it. Keep it clean - let's have no sexual content and bad language to a minimal please (if you're provising a video). Go.

Ah, the greatest scene i've ever seen is in 'Of mice and men' it made me laugh for hours but made me feel bad for laughing...

(You most prob wont watch it, but read the spoiler if you are willing)

At the end of the film, Lenny kills a woman, all the farmers are after him and want to hurt him.

His best friend George realises there isnt any way to escape but decides

to help by not putting Lenny through the misery of a slow death

the farmers want to give.

So George tells lenny to turn around and start talking about the future they had planned,

George shoots Lenny in the back of the head with Lenny's last words being "And i get to tend the rabbits!!!"

Couldnt stop laughing, but had a huge guilt after the film.

Couldnt stop laughing, but had a huge guilt after the film.

It's such a sad ending, how could you laugh?, lols, I rember having to watch that, when i studied the book for GCSE English.

The above apocalyse now scene is so cool, Does anyone know what the music is for it i used to know it, but i've forgton, something like "march of the..." or something right?

Does anyone know what the music is for it i used to know it, but i've forgton, something like "march of the..." or something right?
Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner.

Edit - I don't know why I even bothered posting that, it's in Blackfox's original post.

Man, I don't know there a lot of great moments in movies. Some visual, some emotianlly. Visually I'd have to say Obi Wan vs Darth Maul in Episode I, it's the coolest fight ever made on a movie. Right behind it is the scene in Oldboy where he kicks the crap out of dozens on guys with a hammer. Classic.