Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

E3 2006 Hype/Discussion

Atomic Boo

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in LA!!! So close to E3... yet so faaaar... Can you get in if you work for a video game store like Gamestop or EBgames? I shall get a job... I have my computer class at like 11:30 on TUESDAY!!! BWAHAHAH I shall get direct feed from the confrence I think I may just start crying in class!!!

How exciting, i can't wait anymore...the days are DRAGGING!!

Only got tomorrow and monday, thank-god!

Been playing so many Nintendo games to past the time!

Will the final secret be a projector? A head-unit? Another controller?. Will Mario make an appearence? Will Zelda's release date finally be released after all these months? Will Sony copy Nintendo's idea?! Will the PSP actually get anymore good games? Will the Microsoft actually unveil anything we don't actually know about?! Is the GBA dead? Is the Gamecube dead? Will E3 actually happen? Will my computer bust so i have to start it all up again?

So many questions, such little time!!!!!!! :shakehead

EDIT: I so want to be in LA, i'm jealous of you Frankafus! Have you ever seen Jake Gyllenhaal walking about, i wanna meet him. :)

Poo... And right after E3 I gotta have money for New Super Mario Bros!!! I hate being a teenager with nothing but a little allowance... and then in June I MUST OWN A DS LITE!!!!! GAAAAH!!! I love Nintendo...

I should play some games... and sleep... or maybe hype myself more by making FotoChop pics of Wii!!!!

Edit-No Owen, I don't believe I've seen him... lol

Poo... And right after E3 I gotta have money for New Super Mario Bros!!! I hate being a teenager with nothing but a little allowance... and then in June I MUST OWN A DS LITE!!!!! GAAAAH!!! I love Nintendo...

I should play some games... and sleep... or maybe hype myself more by making FotoChop pics of Wii!!!!

Edit-No Owen, I don't believe I've seen him... lol

Thanks! lol :p

argh! I wanna be in LA.

E3 here i come! :bouncy:

This E3 is getting me waaaaaay TO HYPED... I just can't wait to see ANY Nintendo game on Wii!!! Actually ANY GAME AT ALL ON WII!!! Smash Bros. Wii is still kinda worrying me... but Metroid Prime 3 is gonna be perfect... And ZELDA OMG!! AHHHH HERES A PIC OF ME OMG! MeLink.jpg

I dont understand all this 3d stuff, why people think its actually feasable - googles/glasses/headets are completely out of the question as it goes against NItendos philosophy of attracting non-gamers and projection is out of the question due to cost - as far as im aware there is no other way to do it.

Saying this, one possibility is that 3d will be optional - games can be displayed normally on teles, or you can change the display and wear glasses to have it in 3d - this makes a LOT more sense - image conscious people can just play normally and people who wanna give it a go can wear the glasses!! Great compromise!! Thing is, how difficult would it be 2 create games using 2 display methods? And also, this wouldnt be hardware tech and just a software thing, meaning it has nothing do with the revolution (other than the added immersion with the controller) and could have been done years ago!! So scrap that thoguht!!

I've done so much speculating about it over the least year or so that I'm no longer going to even bother, what with E3 so close now. I'm just going to keep quiet and see what happens :smile:

All I'm saying though is 3D is without a doubt likely in my eyes.

For me the most intriguing is how can still exist a big secret to be known?Since we already saw wii scans and it looked regular...well not about the graphics I think, so what could be? I believe that no one knows yet (even the developers, or they really know how to keep a secret)

Well almost here :)

Sega will have not only have SMB:BB but Sonic and 2 other games in some form video and/or playable at E3.

Capcom have something special coming to Wii. Well they have more than one title in development but I am very interested in one particular launch title that will be at E3.

SquareEnix will finally announce that FF:CC 2 isn't the only game they have in development for Wii.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!