NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Choze

Metal Gear Solid 4. High res Direct feed media.

Even though I don't like the appearance of the new snake, I'm looking forward to seeing Raiden in the game. I really hope that this time, they make him a much better character than MGS2, in terms of style and physique. Hopefully he still won't look like an absolute ponce, but instead a figure that can be compared to the almighty snake.

May have to get me the George Forman PS3 and Boomerang controller just for this.

Now that's just ignorant fanboyism.

It's quite blatantly a fridge.

Snake gone old? That means this is one of his last games unless they make more prequels. I can see it now Metal Gear Solid 5 stealthing with snail speed and using your walking stick as a weapon lol.

Hehe, that really reminded me of this - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/158631

Get to the MGS part, you'll see what I mean. :p

As for MGS4, I think it looks interesting although kinda dull compared to MGS3. I'll prolly get it though anyway when I (eventualy) get a PS3.

There's a direct feed clip making the round but its cut up parts of the trailer and someone talks over the footage. Its also low res :mad: We need at least a 720p quality trailer.

One really cool thing i noticed is when he sweats the resulting sweat clears the dirt of his skin!! :shock: Pretty amazing stuff. Shows why Konami are even better compared to the likes of say the Killzone developers or SCE.

It looks great. But at the end it seems to be a PS3 hype video with the "Cell" references. Kojima must have a load of Sony cash stuffed into his pockets. Otherwise a great effort.

It looks great. But at the end it seems to be a PS3 hype video with the "Cell" references. Kojima must have a load of Sony cash stuffed into his pockets. Otherwise a great effort.

If kojima says it is real time; then I believe him. He has no need to blow Sony's trumpet by lying; he is a man of integrity.

Kojima has alot to gain by cashing in on the PS3 hype. If people associate PS3 with MGS4 then Konami will get the sales boost they want. Especially as MGS3 has had great word of mouth and MGS4 looks to play even better.

One really cool thing i noticed is when he sweats the resulting sweat clears the dirt of his skin!! :shock: Pretty amazing stuff. Shows why Konami are even better compared to the likes of say the Killzone developers or SCE.

Woo sweat! Who actually gives a fuck?!

Agreed.

But these kind of details are enough, for some people, to wet themselves. A bit sad really.

'Diminishing returns' what a load of crap :D

Next gen is going to be a visual feast. :D

if this really is real time then fair play to them, i take my hat of, but I'm not bellieving anything till the games are in the shops!

Seriously; I'll buy Nintendo just for new and enjoyable experiences, but that won't stop me from admitting when someting looks absolutely awesome. 'Woah, Graphics aren't everything' we all know that, but seeing something as brilliant as this deserves recognition

Foxdie? It wasn't eliminated from his body wasn't it? Hmm.... Anyway, looks really good (except for Otacon's beard :P), but with Snake old and the confirmation of a playable Raiden, the latter will probably be the main character. Still I have to say that the idea of action heros getting old is very original. Wait and see.

has anyone seen the trailer to metal gear raiden: snake eraser?

hideo kojima has one awesome sense of humour

I've read about that dabookerman. Sounds damn funny. It's also going to be included with MGS3:Substance.

The game looks fantastic!

I love the little riddles Kojima always put's in his trailers; although I wish it really did have an FPS section for the action scenes.

It felt so much like a blockbuster movie - it looks like Snake takes some sort of drug (probably for his hips :p) He looks cool for an old dude!

Thats one thing i love about kojima he really does listen to the fans, he clearly picked up on the fans reaction to Raiden perfectly and isn't scared to poke fun at his creations. :happy:

Sign in to follow this