NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ViPeR

Developers mucking around in Majoras Mask

I started playing this game today. I'm so far up to, I guess would be before the last temple, in Ikana Canyon. As I was browsing the landscape outside Ikana castle I notice some triangular object on one of the pillars, which can be seen atop the castle. It wasn't a bat, it wasn't an item. I jump over to it and it is in fact a paper aeroplane :hmm:. If you're wondering what pillars I mean, one of the others has a heart piece on around the other side of the castle. Obviously this plane has no significance. Come to think of it I should've shot it with a fire arrow to see what would happen. Has anyone else seen it to at least confirm i'm not talking crap.

I took a photo as proof

plane.jpg

I've never noticed it before - but later on I will take a look...

I have heard of this aeroplane before. I haven't seen it because I don't have the game :cry:

i havnt played this game also, but i might buy an n64 to get it. however they played around in OOT, if you want to call it that, they had a portrait of mario in zeldas castle which i found amusing, i think if you shot it it gave you a blue ruppee or something, but a paper aeroplane is funny

Pretty kool but nothing beats the Arwing in OoT. Also if you shot those paintings you didnt always get rupees. Sometimes a soldier would lean into view and chuck a bomb out.

Pretty kool but nothing beats the Arwing in OoT. Also if you shot those paintings you didnt always get rupees. Sometimes a soldier would lean into view and chuck a bomb out.

Left hand side windows gave you a bomb, right hand side would just eventually stop giving Rupees.

However this is pretty cool, I've never noticed it before might have to see anything else they've left lying about...

However this is pretty cool, I've never noticed it before might have to see anything else they've left lying about...

Ive spent many an hour looking around in Zelda OoT... there was all sorts of weird stuff to look at... and when the bonus disk with master quest on it came out with wind waker... there was even more to see.

Ive spent many an hour looking around in Zelda OoT... there was all sorts of weird stuff to look at... and when the bonus disk with master quest on it came out with wind waker... there was even more to see.

Like what? The only thing that springs to mind for me in Ocarina is the stuff in the window, but I only knew about there being the paintings, I never even thought of shooting at them. So do tell, what else have I overlooked?

i havnt played this game also, but i might buy an n64 to get it. however they played around in OOT, if you want to call it that, they had a portrait of mario in zeldas castle which i found amusing, i think if you shot it it gave you a blue ruppee or something, but a paper aeroplane is funny

It would be cheaper to get the Zelda Collectors Edition

Safer to buy an N64 though. MM crashes on the collector's disc, I was right at the end and lost it all :weep:

I've been playing it on emulation, the paper aeroplane definately exists.

It's not the sort of thing i'd make up, i'm not that bored :heh:

Even more strange than the paperfolded aeroplane is the friggin giant moon with a foul grin that seems to be crashing into Termina. What is that all about!

I kid, I kid...

Sign in to follow this